Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accused of hacking on Gunz-first game

RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Ok so I downloaded Gunz just to see what it was like.... patched up... made a character... logged in..

I spent the first DM round getting pwned of course while I was working out the controls (coz I hate reading image )

Then second round.. Im leaping around and dancing then BOOM Headshot... Boom Headshot.. etc.. this guy runs up to me and starts shotting at me at point blank with a shotgun. I dodge every shot then gank him to death with my rusty dagger.

Next thing I see this message appear in the char box "Zuniko is a hacker" and a vote starts for getting me out of the game.

Im like WTF ? I responded by saying "d3wd your just too slow".... all the other players agree and vote me to stay.... but geez... some people just cant take being pwned image

Now Im level 3 and I must say its a pretty fun game. Checkitout

http://www.gunzonline.com

+-+-+-+-+-+
"MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
http://purepwnage.com
-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

Comments

• EyemazeEyemaze Member Posts: 26
    is it a persistent FPS with character progression?
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I'm a lvl 25 and Master of the clan Syndicate. One of the best clans out there in the international version. It's funny how u just started playing. I also got accused of hacking too from some guy. He called me a hacker cuz i pwned him mutliple times, but no vote was started cuz he knew he was just being child. He left after that.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    Yes its like Counterstrike with Anime characters, matrix combat moves and progression image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

if that was me i would have made that kids life miserable, hunt him down, literally own him, and be like what now biatch. and he would have been like image plz have mercy im just a little nublet image and i would be like image yea now sit down and stfu.   and then after you kill him waste all your ammo on his dead body.

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    Yes but Im a nice guy image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    -+-+-+-+-+-+

• a3specsupraa3specsupra Member Posts: 44
    Well I am a newb in this game and I killed a guy thats like over 10 lvls above me or so and he called me a hacker? I was like Okay??? ahh well this game is pretty fun but to bad I always get owned but feel free to play with me  -Kugashira-
  • milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580

Originally posted by Razorback

Ok so I downloaded Gunz just to see what it was like.... patched up... made a character... logged in..
    I spent the first DM round getting pwned of course while I was working out the controls (coz I hate reading image )
    Then second round.. Im leaping around and dancing then BOOM Headshot... Boom Headshot.. etc.. this guy runs up to me and starts shotting at me at point blank with a shotgun. I dodge every shot then gank him to death with my rusty dagger.
    Next thing I see this message appear in the char box "Zuniko is a hacker" and a vote starts for getting me out of the game.
    Im like WTF ? I responded by saying "d3wd your just too slow".... all the other players agree and vote me to stay.... but geez... some people just cant take being pwned image
    Now Im level 3 and I must say its a pretty fun game. Checkitouthttp://www.gunzonline.com

Sounds like what happened to me.  I killed a guy about 3 times in a row (somehow he always found me).  Instead of calling me a hacker however, he voted to get me out of the game and most agreed.  It was weird, one minute I was playing then the next I was kicked out of the game and banned form that battle.image

• ValdVald Member Posts: 138
    Reminds me of the time I got accused of using an aim bot in AA:O. Its pretty amazing how much of an ego some gamers have, they just cant comprehend that someone actually out skilled them.

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

I have lvl 11, its nice game. Im good with my dual uzis (or what are they called). I also get "You teh Haxx0r" messages when I kill someone too many times. ::::18::

• adamk22adamk22 Member Posts: 233

you should take that as compliment because your skills seems to be better then a hacker's skills

Banzai!