Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World: The Week of the Dragon Kicks Off

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Fans of The Secret World who are contemplating membership in the Dragon faction will definitely want to swing by the official site as The Week of the Dragon kicks off.

Throughout the week, Funcom will be releasing new screens, videos and information about the super secretive Dragon cult. In addition, a Q&A will be posted on TSW's Facebook page.

The first order of business this week is the release of six new screenshots. You can check them all out in our The Secret World screenshot gallery.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• fenrisbluefenrisblue Member UncommonPosts: 138

get back to me when week of illuminati starts

• czekoskwigelczekoskwigel Member Posts: 458

Originally posted by fenrisblue

get back to me when week of illuminati starts

Agreed, Dragon just doesn't appeal to me the way the other two factions do.  I imagine that I'll have both a Templar and an Illuminati, though I still haven't settled on which would be my main.  I supopse it'll depend on which one draws me in right from the beginning.

• Hekate27Hekate27 Member Posts: 47

Templars and Illuminati/  Ah I fear a world run by bankers and religious fanatics, oh I forgot they already do.  Dragons for me Crush the bankers and fundamentalists.

Do what thou wilt, and harm ye none. - Witches Rede

• black_isleblack_isle Member UncommonPosts: 258

I just wanna be a Dragon wearing Illuminati clothes :/

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

You know what Dragon does best?

Get the other two factions to fight between themselves :P

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• Servant-XIIServant-XII Member Posts: 34

Originally posted by Hekate27

Templars and Illuminati/  Ah I fear a world run by bankers and religious fanatics, oh I forgot they already do.  Dragons for me Crush the bankers and fundamentalists.

Spoken like someone who actually doesn't have a clue. The factions aren't the problem. The people are. All three of them are evil.

I just don't want to waste my money on a game that  gives you a choice to be different shades of evil for the most part. I'm old fashioned. I like the good guy.

There simply isn't enough in this game that makes me want to spend any money on it at all. They only draw is the no archetypes. That's a great idea but not enough to motivate me to shell out some cash to try it.

CoH Supergroup: The Millennium Paladins

• Shadows59Shadows59 Member Posts: 47

Can't wait to see what they bring out for Dragons. Really wanting to see soem vids for something besides Lumie starting zones.

• YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723

Originally posted by Servant-XII

Spoken like someone who actually doesn't have a clue. The factions aren't the problem. The people are. All three of them are evil.

I just don't want to waste my money on a game that  gives you a choice to be different shades of evil for the most part. I'm old fashioned. I like the good guy.

Except not.

There are no "evil" factions. All factions are very realistic multi-faceted organisations attracting various kinds of people who interpret their ideologies differently.  There are no "badguys" nor "good guys(and thank you got, I would rather play tetris than another mmo where you are "The hero of good and honor"). Its nice to have a mmo where you ARE just an average joe, just one out of the many in the machine that is the organisation you belong to.

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• czekoskwigelczekoskwigel Member Posts: 458

Originally posted by Yuui

Originally posted by Servant-XII

Except not.

There are no "evil" factions. All factions are very realistic multi-faceted organisations attracting various kinds of people who interpret their ideologies differently.  There are no "badguys" nor "good guys(and thank you got, I would rather play tetris than another mmo where you are "The hero of good and honor"). Its nice to have a mmo where you ARE just an average joe, just one out of the many in the machine that is the organisation you belong to.

From what I've seen, his argument that all factions are evil has a solid base.  They're all fighting for control and power, and seem willing to do damn near anything in order to achieve it.

• DiviciacusDiviciacus Member Posts: 30

Servant-XII ummmm , so why bother posting on this then me old china?...I'll sleep easier tonight knowing you will be saving money.

• LuxumaruLuxumaru Member UncommonPosts: 259
    Call me when the secret war finally starts.

Total MMOs played: 274|Enjoyed: 9. >:|