Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant find a girlfriend over the age of ..........

tanktastictanktastic Member Posts: 45

Hi

I just luv WOW and play any spare time I have available. Since I devote
so much time to it I am seeking a nice girlfriend to join forces with where
we can share special moments, (er pls pls pls no Undead/Orc/Troll female looking
character).

I have to admit in real life I am not the sharpest tool in the shed and have a
small "break-out" of pimples on my chin but otherwise just a regular guy and
can spel quite well. . My lvl 47 pally has long blonde hair and wears shiny
armour. The problem I have is after teaming up for about 10 minutes with a female
looking player they say they are under 16 years of age and dont wish to be my
girlfeind. Is there any players in WOW who are OVER THE AGE OF 16. Pls help as
I am becoming more desperate, kind regards.

Comments

• paravionparavion Member Posts: 422
    LOL
  • ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

You're 38, and you wouldn't mind a girlfriend of 16?

I realize this is a joke and you're a Troll, but still that's kind of sick.

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

Sounds like you need one of these...

http://www.fleshlight.com/main/products.cfm?id=1001&aff=70398

lol

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• K.RoolK.Rool Member Posts: 53

Either he was talking about in-game, and meant 16th level, or... well, I better stop thinking here :)

Blame your fate!

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

May I suggest shooting for a real girlfriend

Step one stop playing WoW

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

Originally posted by tanktastic

Hi
    I just luv WOW and play any spare time I have available. Since I devote
    we can share special moments, (er pls pls pls no Undead/Orc/Troll female looking
    character).
    I have to admit in real life I am not the sharpest tool in the shed and have a
    armour. The problem I have is after teaming up for about 10 minutes with a female

I dont know what to say......

wait yes i do

go die.

• TansTans Member Posts: 240

HiI just luv WOW and play any spare time I have available. Since I devote
    character).I have to admit in real life I am not the sharpest tool in the shed and have a

Hey, looking at your profile, I would find that you are 38; you are trying to find a online girlfriend that's 16 or over?

Instead of trying to be an online pedophile, why do you get off your lazy, fat, 38 year-old ass and go to a populated bar or something.

And by the way:

and
    can spel quite well..

You sure can't.

---------------------------------------
    Why are you reading this? This is crap compared to what's above.

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

An under-age girl playing WoW? nah nah nah!  Check the Daedalus Project statistics.  There are no young girls that play WoW unless it's cause their boyfriend or brother got'em into it by sharing accounts.

Now, old women?  That's where they all are!

If the girl actually claims to be 16, then it's a young gay boy.

All I can say is keep trying!  Took me 10 tries to actually find a RL girl... she was over 40, but hey, at least I found one that didn't mind chatting with me on MSN!

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

Originally posted by Johnark

An under-age girl playing WoW? nah nah nah!  Check the Daedalus Project statistics.  There are no young girls that play WoW unless it's cause their boyfriend or brother got'em into it by sharing accounts.
    Now, old women?  That's where they all are!

If the girl actually claims to be 16, then it's a young gay boy.
    All I can say is keep trying!  Took me 10 tries to actually find a RL girl... she was over 40, but hey, at least I found one that didn't mind chatting with me on MSN!

you did what?

i found a chick in wow whos 15. I wasent actually looking for girls either because im not a creep.

i was just doing BFD with her and she ninja looted somehting from me so I got pissed.

Then I talked to her for a bit and she added me to friends..... apparently im ''cool''.

who knew.

• JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

Originally posted by j-monster
    Then I talked to her for a bit and she added me to friends..... apparently im ''cool''.
    who knew.

I certainly didn't
  • JorevJorev Member Posts: 1,500

Originally posted by nephillim

Sounds like you need one of these...
    http://www.fleshlight.com/main/products.cfm?id=1001&aff=70398
    lol

I wonder how many of those they actually sell. Way too many hard up freaks in the world. image

"We feel gold selling and websites that promote it damage games like Vanguard and will do everything possible to combat it."
    Brad McQuaid
    Chairman & CEO, Sigil Games Online, Inc.
    Executive Producer, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    www.vanguardsoh

• jackman11118jackman11118 Member Posts: 399

I certainly didn't

PWNT

• DoomsayerDoomsayer Member Posts: 344

NEWSFLASH: None of us are cool!

If you think you are cool, you are just living in denial.

If you know you are cool, see the above statement.

We are all nerds, geeks, dorks, etc. I don't care if you are a 6'5, 275 lb tower of muscle who can rewrite all the record books in any sport. You play these games? DORK!

Curt Schilling plays EQ2...he helped lead Boston to end the decadse of drought, and brin the curse of the bambino to a close for the Red Sox. He's one of the premiere pitchers in baseball and probably a first ballot hall of famer. He does what? Plays a MMORPG? DORK!

The goverment should find out who we all are and BRAND us across our foreheads. MMORPG DORK!

Accept this.

Everything born must die. All that is, will come to ruin. This is the essence of Doom. So sayeth the Doomsayer.

• paravionparavion Member Posts: 422
    LOL
  • unrealunreal Member Posts: 53

::::07:: You said it... DORK! ::::07::

• CroeCroe Member Posts: 194

Oh man i didnt think id see one of these lol the first thing i thought of when i saw this was Mr Ciecilantes.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Doomsayer

We are all nerds, geeks, dorks, etc. I don't care if you are a 6'5, 275 lb tower of muscle who can rewrite all the record books in any sport. You play these games? DORK!
    Curt Schilling plays EQ2...he helped lead Boston to end the decadse of drought, and brin the curse of the bambino to a close for the Red Sox. He's one of the premiere pitchers in baseball and probably a first ballot hall of famer. He does what? Plays a MMORPG? DORK!
    The goverment should find out who we all are and BRAND us across our foreheads. MMORPG DORK!
    Accept this.

Does someone need to get laid or what?
  • WillJones420WillJones420 Member Posts: 263

Accept this.

Just keep telling yourself that and tomorrow you'll wake up in a world where it might actually be true, and then you'll not feel so alone being a DORK.

• SiphonsSiphons Member Posts: 445

I disagree, because well, i'm very cool. ::::09::

---------------------------------------
    All you friggin suburban white kid wannabe poobutts that are in love with G-Unit are sad and pathetic. Find your own identity ::::28:: -Anarchyart

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

Lol

You find a nice girlfriend from WoW then you decide to meet "her" in real life. See the " marks and think rest.

Oh well, to someone that didnt understand, I just say dont get your girlfriends from MMORPG's, you can fall in love with a wrong gender.

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

Accept this.

Newsflash:

Who decides what being cool is? I think nerds and geeks are cool, and I think of all jocks and sluts as mindless slaves of fashion.

• DrSawDrSaw Member Posts: 81

Accept this.

I'm 31, and I have a medical doctoral degree and two masters degrees. I wear a long-white labcoat with a stethoscope around my neck. I work 30 hour shifts and "run codes" practically every night. I am always bringing people back from the dead with my medical weaponry (electricity and medications). I bring people out of respiratory failure, congestive heart failure, and septic shock. Everyone calls me "doctor" and most old ladies I take care of try to hook me up with their young granddaughters. I have the most drop-dead gorgeous fiance a man could ask for. And I also play WoW in my freetime.

Sorry pal, but I am seriously, seriously cool.

DrSaw.

• BalterBalter Member Posts: 1,015

Originally posted by DrSaw

I'm 31, and I have a medical doctoral degree and two masters degrees. I wear a long-white labcoat with a stethoscope around my neck. I work 30 hour shifts and "run codes" practically every night. I am always bringing people back from the dead with my medical weaponry (electricity and medications). I bring people out of respiratory failure, congestive heart failure, and septic shock. Everyone calls me "doctor" and most old ladies I take care of try to hook me up with their young granddaughters. I have the most drop-dead gorgeous fiance a man could ask for. And I also play WoW in my freetime.
    Sorry pal, but I am seriously, seriously cool.
    DrSaw.

That's when you know the Medical industry is going to hell.

My build: Sapphire Radeon HD 4850, Asus P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard, 4gb G.SKILL DDR2 667MHz RAM, Core 2 Duo e7200 CPU, 250gb Western Digital SATA Harddrive, Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit.

• DoomsayerDoomsayer Member Posts: 344

Sorry guys, the fact that you even RESPONDED to what I wrote, or even continued to read this thread, means....you got it...you're a dork.

Just like me.

Everything born must die. All that is, will come to ruin. This is the essence of Doom. So sayeth the Doomsayer.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Sorry guys, the fact that you even RESPONDED to what I wrote, or even continued to read this thread, means....you got it...you're a dork.
    Just like me.

Some therapy might help.