Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well, they didnt keep word did they!

They say they have a transparant policy, but they forgot to tell us they wherent gonna get their updates out on time. We had to wait for the live chat and then had to ask them. If noone asked about it, they wouldnt even tell us. This is what I meant way in the beginning. They are wolfs under sheep clothing. Telling us they are transparant, then when it comes to it, they just shut up and put their heads in the sand policy. Well, if you guys cant see what they are doing, then you all deserve to put more money in this game, because you guys dont deserve it otherwise!

Have fun! They havent even put an official response in over 3 weeks!

Thank you for your patience and have a nice day! (tm)

Comments

• FredelasFredelas Member Posts: 36

Everyone knows the game is bad enough already. But your constant sarcastic and antagonistic posts aren't helping it get any better, either.

Is it your goal to punish Heatwave somehow?

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

What surprises me is there's people out there who actually take MMO Developers at their word.

All dates are merely estimated, and what is planned frequently doesn't get delivered, and no one ever brags about failure if they aren't forced to.  It serves no purpose.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• PicklebeastPicklebeast Member Posts: 273

Originally posted by Fredelas

Everyone knows the game is bad enough already. But your constant sarcastic and antagonistic posts aren't helping it get any better, either.

Is it your goal to punish Heatwave somehow?

In his defense, HI isnt exactly helping matters by promising more content mid Oct and then going silent about everything . Finally, Mid oct they have a dev chat (laughing, drinking beer, etc.) and they say the content isnt ready this month, nor next month... So AT BEST it looks like some new content COULD be coming in mid Dec.

-Dont shoot the messanger. His point is pretty valid. The only one HI has to blame for its failure is HI for releasing about 2 years too soon.