Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to Blade Wars

changyouchangyou Member Posts: 2

Hey everyone, welcome to Blade Wars, as newly announced and listed here at MMORPG.com!  

Make sure to visit the official forums for Blade Wars at http://us.changyou.com/forum/index.php,  to view any updates from new patches to even new phases of beta which are coming in the very near future!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them either here or on our official forums.  We'll do our best to assist you in any way that we can in regards to Changyou and Blade Wars!

Thanks alot all, and make sure to stay tuned for more interesting blogs and and upcoming news!

Dragon Oath

Comments

• jejoiunjejoiun Member Posts: 2

Blade Wars is the second MMORPG to hit Western shores by the Chinese studio ChangYou. Like Battle of Immortals it boasts ’2.5D’ graphics. This means the graphics and camera view are similar to many action RPGs. Blade Wars has fast paced gameplay with a combo system and plenty of skills. Progression is fast paced and there are plenty of quests to complete. The five playable classes are broken down into three races. At first sight, the game seemed to me just another Asian grind-fest, but curiosity and hope for a change determined me to give the game a try. Read further on to find out how it turns out. The game is very complex. It has auto-routing, very useful when trying to find a certain NPC, pets, mounts and PvP. There are supposedly over 300,000 king-fu moves and 99 styles available (at least that’s what the website says) that combined with a combo system can wreak havoc among monsters. The number of items is also quite impressive. The more I played the more potions gems and other probably useful stuff I found, many of them with an unknown or doubtful purpose. There might be many more undiscovered aspects of the game. But, because there’s nobody to explain anything to you, all these only make the gameplay more complicated.

• Requiem6Requiem6 Member Posts: 237

So... it's a game like every other asian game that came out in the past 5 years and is boring and repetitive ?

And if we visit the website, we can't even have real information.

I'll pass.