Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

grats kunou

fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

"The Mythic Internet team just welcomed a new member - Richard Duffek, aka Kunou, formerly of MMORPG.com! He'll be starting out moderating our internal forums, working with our volunteers, and lurking on many a website and message board. Missy and I are easing him in, so he won't read feedback forms for another few days. If you see him out and about, be gentle. Congratulations, Kunou, glad to have you."

(sorry if it was posted, didnt see it)

Comments

• SiphonsSiphons Member Posts: 445

yea congrats! And what an exciting time to join the team, at the unveiling of the non ToA servers coming soon. ::::20::

---------------------------------------
    All you friggin suburban white kid wannabe poobutts that are in love with G-Unit are sad and pathetic. Find your own identity ::::28:: -Anarchyart

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by fulmanfu

"The Mythic Internet team just welcomed a new member - Richard Duffek, aka Kunou, formerly of MMORPG.com! He'll be starting out moderating our internal forums, working with our volunteers, and lurking on many a website and message board. Missy and I are easing him in, so he won't read feedback forms for another few days. If you see him out and about, be gentle. Congratulations, Kunou, glad to have you."
    (sorry if it was posted, didnt see it)

ah, you guys are just finding out? haha..just kidding

grats kunou

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

SWEET

Well done Kunou image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Thanks! :)

I'll definitely be staying in touch, just consider me the official Mythic rep on these forums. Gonna do what I can to help increase the Mythic presence here at MMORPG.com via exclusive content and contests and such. No promises on what yet or when, but I'll do what I can. :) And of course I'll be lurking around in the DAoC and Imperator (and Warhammer Online when they open) forums here answering questions when I'm allowed. :)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    So we can DEFINATLEY expect some Imperator and Warhammer Beta accounts then image image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• lyonman24lyonman24 Member Posts: 855

grats kunuo happy to hear you made it big::::20::::::28::

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Local boy makes good, film at 11!

Gratz Kunou, don't forget the little people! And by that yes I mean the Oompaloompas in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! image

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

Looks like the announcement leaked out a little early...

Wanted to say congrats again Kunou. Its great to hear that all your work payed off and you reached your goal. Mythic is a pretty awesome company and I hope you do well there. Can't wait to start hearing updates from you on their upcoming games!

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Kunuo has gained .1 points in Moderating. Moderating is now 90.0

• ChopesChopes Member Posts: 297

Originally posted by Orcc

Hrmm, is he high enough to put an extra attribute point in power?

yeah...lol....

http://www.OriginNow.com
    Free File Hosting at Origin Now - 100 Megabyte Max Upload Per File

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

quick question is mystic the p**n company that I have been buying all tose used mags from... if so, hook me up some more ::::28::

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

Originally posted by Orcc
    UO style I assume, eh?

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • ChopesChopes Member Posts: 297

I wonder if Kunou will bring MMORPG.com some beta's and such since he "orginated" from here. Maybe something special the devs will offer us as a reward for producing Kunou. Maybe a signed artwork givaway. Would be pretty cool, just speculations though.

http://www.OriginNow.com
    Free File Hosting at Origin Now - 100 Megabyte Max Upload Per File