Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheats, Exploits and no active GM's

LookinLookin Member Posts: 1

I have been playing Ace Online for quite a while now, the game itself is great, However, the item shop is very expensive, and Wicked Interactive/Subegames do NOT have any Active GM's in game, as a result of this GM inactivity there is a lot of exploiting and cheating within the game, the server forums are full of complaints from the players about these exploits and unfair game play, The best way the GM's seem to be able to answer the players concerns, is to say they cant do anything about it, then close the thread and on a number of occasions Ban the complaining players, I might add that some of these players have invested a lot of time and money into this game. It is a shame that Wicked Interactive/Subsgames have completely lost control of a great game.

If Wicked Interactive/Subagames could take back control of the game and clean it up of all the Exploits and cheating, this game would be the game for every one.

Comments

• McDougles1McDougles1 Member Posts: 35

Originally posted by Lookin

I have been playing Ace Online for quite a while now, the game itself is great, However, the item shop is very expensive, and Wicked Interactive/Subegames do NOT have any Active GM's in game, as a result of this GM inactivity there is a lot of exploiting and cheating within the game, the server forums are full of complaints from the players about these exploits and unfair game play, The best way the GM's seem to be able to answer the players concerns, is to say they cant do anything about it, then close the thread and on a number of occasions Ban the complaining players, I might add that some of these players have invested a lot of time and money into this game. It is a shame that Wicked Interactive/Subsgames have completely lost control of a great game.

If Wicked Interactive/Subagames could take back control of the game and clean it up of all the Exploits and cheating, this game would be the game for every one.

Hmmm, interesting point from a one-post forum user.