Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game looks AWESOME.

I am gonna sign up for beta for sure. ::::08::

Comments

• SirBorisSirBoris Member Posts: 103

I only just heard about this game ...and being a big fan of Conan (books, film) I have high hopes. image

• wabob319wabob319 Member Posts: 3

Definitely looks cool to me!::::28::

• StarlingStarling Member Posts: 6

I am not a fan of Conan, but after playing AO, I have hopes for Funcom and this game. Even though it hasn't presented something special to catch my eye, it's seems to be very interesting.

Only time will tell.

• Lunar_KnightLunar_Knight Member Posts: 292

Ya, games with "potential" don't really excite me anymore. I'm getting used to waiting to see if they are going to deliver on their promises before I let myself get carried away.

If they start making excuses for not adding certain things into a game, you can expect them to do more of the same later, but I don't want to rain on your guy's parade. Good luck AoC.

...but time flows like a river...

...and history repeats...

-Leader of "The Fighting Irish" in DAoC on Hib/Kay-

• Chaos_NowChaos_Now Member Posts: 3

The graphics are probably the best ive seen in a MMORPG.

I also like how you are able to aim at diffrent parts of an enemy's anatomy when attacking them. Hopefully that will keep the game from being to much pure clicking.

• Krom44Krom44 Member Posts: 17
    Hmmmm ...I think I will definitely keep an eye on this one! image
  • rbh1138rbh1138 Member Posts: 13

I can't wait for Age of Conan, it looks fantastic and it will finally let me do what I've always wanted to do in a game. To CRUSH MY ENEMIES, to SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE ME, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THERE WOMEN!!!!image oh yeah have ya seen the pics of some of the chicks from that game? they've got some "Tig old Bitties!!!" reverse the T & the B image

• RockyRamboRockyRambo Member Posts: 37

I can't wait for Age of Conan, it looks fantastic and it will finally let me do what I've always wanted to do in a game. To CRUSH MY ENEMIES, to SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE ME, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THERE WOMEN!!!! oh yeah have ya seen the pics of some of the chicks from that game? they've got some "Tig old Bitties!!!" reverse the T & the B  

though, the movie sucks hard

• RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314

Originally posted by RockyRambo

I can't wait for Age of Conan, it looks fantastic and it will finally let me do what I've always wanted to do in a game. To CRUSH MY ENEMIES, to SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE ME, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THERE WOMEN!!!! oh yeah have ya seen the pics of some of the chicks from that game? they've got some "Tig old Bitties!!!" reverse the T & the B  

though, the movie sucks hard

Good thing the game is based off of the books and not the movies! :)
  • Age_Of_ConanAge_Of_Conan Member Posts: 98
    The movies were classic though.  Conan punching a camel.  What more do you need?!