Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth checking out!

LizardEgyptLizardEgypt Member UncommonPosts: 333

I hopped on here two or three days ago, the game is actually quite alive on the Frostfell server at least, there were alot of non-bot characters and tons of people looking for groups levels 70 - 200. The class and skil system really got me into it, the graphics are dated but feel nostalgic, the same way Ocarina of Time does. There were also lots of friendly players and I got into a guild who stated aiding me immensly. Lots of grinding and what not but an exciting atmosphere.

Currently playing - FF14ARR
Previous games - SWG, World of Warcraft, ShadowBane, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Darkfall, Planetside Asheron's Call, Everquest, Everquest 2, Too many.

Comments

• maxtlionmaxtlion Member Posts: 79

Glad you've got into the game, but surprised at the "lots of grinding" - I've rejoined the game recently, found myself a decent allegiance, but quested my way until almost 100th level. A few repeats, but certainly not to the level of going back to the same dungeons and trophy hand-ins day after day.

Check out the quest lists on things like Ac wiki and you'll find a huge range of options for avoiding grind and introducing yourself to new areas.