Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is made for a 12 yr old who forgot to take his ritalin

eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

the game is way over the top, I started as a hunter and then a vampire, and every time I shot my gun the animations would cover the entire screen.  you can push a buttona and all the enemies fall dead and you can sit there for what seems like an eternity while enemies attack you and you do not loose a thing off your health bar!    This is the new super easy mode with over the top animations , characters that look distorted and bad story line.  At least in WOW a gun sounds like a gun and a fireball does not fill up the whole screen.     I much prefer the graphics and animations of Perfect world.   This is catering to the younger crowd on steroids. yuch no thanks

Comments

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Originally posted by eddieg50

the game is way over the top, I started as a hunter and then a vampire, and every time I shot my gun the animations would cover the entire screen.  you can push a buttona and all the enemies fall dead and you can sit there for what seems like an eternity while enemies attack you and you do not loose a thing off your health bar!    This is the new super easy mode with over the top animations , characters that look distorted and bad story line.  At least in WOW a gun sounds like a gun and a fireball does not fill up the whole screen.     I much prefer the graphics and animations of Perfect world.   This is catering to the younger crowd on steroids. yuch no thanks

I tried the game and said to myself...."your getting old".This looks and feels so childish.So I'm glad ..perhaps I'm not as old as this game suggests.  Thanks for the post eddieg50.I couldn't agree more.

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Originally posted by Shadanwolf

I tried the game and said to myself...."your getting old".This looks and feels so childish.So I'm glad ..perhaps I'm not as old as this game suggests.  Thanks for the post eddieg50.I couldn't agree more.

Yes i was really looking forward to the game, oh well another bad F2P game

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

Strangely, my 12 year old neighbor girl loves this game.

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

Originally posted by Talonsin

Strangely, my 12 year old neighbor girl loves this game.

Nothing wrong with that this game is perfect for 12 yr old girls or boys

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

I thought it was wayyy too easy. But still relatively fun for some odd reason. I don't have ADHD or ADD or anything, it was just entertaining for reasons unknown to me.

Originally posted by Panther2103

I thought it was wayyy too easy. But still relatively fun for some odd reason. I don't have ADHD or ADD or anything, it was just entertaining for reasons unknown to me.

Its kind of like a guilty pleasure, like someone on a diet that has this urge and goes and eats a 4 scoop hot fudge sunday. You feel great for awhile and then later you feel likd crap

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

I wouldn't call this an entirely unfair characterization of the game.  I didn't "hate it" and certainly would not tell anyone to avoid it, it just wasn't for me at all.

But it did run smooth, seemed nicely polished, etc, etc   so for the right niche the game is likely great.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Every game is not meant to appeal to every age, sex, experience level, player. Often you have to try it out.

yea this company took a look at perfect world and said "how can we westernise it"  well they filled it with helium and blew it up . The asians just have no idea what Americans like in a product , they made a caracature

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

yea this company took a look at perfect world and said "how can we westernise it"  well they filled it with helium and blew it up . The asians just have no idea what Americans like in a product , they made a caracature

The game is fairly popular in the west, one of the most popular F2P MMOs actually..sorry you didn't like it.

Originally posted by paterah

The game is fairly popular in the west, one of the most popular F2P MMOs actually..sorry you didn't like it.

How can you like something that has absolutely no challenge, with animations that fill up the entire screen, your character is just about invulnerable and with one key stroke you can kill all your enemies. I have a feeling this game is pop among pre adolesents and hyped up teens and immature young adults who are coked up on everything from ritian to burban and angel dust.  I did get some laughs though from playing because everything was so wacky. I call this game WOW on Steroids

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

How can you like something that has absolutely no challenge, with animations that fill up the entire screen, your character is just about invulnerable and with one key stroke you can kill all your enemies. I have a feeling this game is pop among pre adolesents and hyped up teens and immature young adults who are coked up on everything from ritian to burban and angel dust.  I did get some laughs though from playing because everything was so wacky. I call this game WOW on Steroids

I didn't like it. I can see though why some people might like it and it's a really solid game for F2P.

• Originally posted by Shadanwolf

+1

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Dude, what game are you playing?  What you have described is certainly not Forsaken World, or at least it is not Forsaken World once you get past the starting area, which is MEANT to be easy and as a way to introduce you to the game, the lore, the controls, and your character.  Characters are far from invulnerable (even the tanks in this game can loose health easily if they don't pay attention).  The animations do not fill the screen, but they are flashy.  Also, a game that is WoW on steroids would actually be the best game on the market, so that description is innacurate. 

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

Originally posted by MadDemon64

Dude, what game are you playing?  What you have described is certainly not Forsaken World, or at least it is not Forsaken World once you get past the starting area, which is MEANT to be easy and as a way to introduce you to the game, the lore, the controls, and your character.  Characters are far from invulnerable (even the tanks in this game can loose health easily if they don't pay attention).  The animations do not fill the screen, but they are flashy.  Also, a game that is WoW on steroids would actually be the best game on the market, so that description is innacurate. 

hmmm many, many on this forum would dis agree with you, but if you are haveing fun does it matter?  what is annoying to me and many players may not be annoying to you. Forsaken world is certainly not the only game on super easy mode. The first 20 levels of Lotro are very easy, and wow is very easy, what they dont have are silly animations that take up most of the screen and one button that kills 20 enemies in front of you. I like harder games like Vanguard, AOC, Ryzom etc, even fallen earth  if you are not paying attention the mobs can kill you right from the first level