Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fun for 30 minutes

ReaktorblueReaktorblue Member UncommonPosts: 21

I'll admit, I may have had higher expectations for this game. I was looking for an MMORPG akin to the likes of EQ, EQII, WoW, etc, with an undead theme.

For starters, I did not like the controls. The controls would have been fine if the game was played using a controller.  There was too much going on and the mouse only controls your view. For example, if you are facing north and use the down arrow, you travel backwards. If something comes at you from right hand side of the screen, the natural reaction is to look that way with the mouse and to backpedal to the left. You'd have to use the left arrow and then mouse over to the right which simply felt awkward.

The next thing that irritated me was that when you attempt to open a game window, such as your inventory, you have to wait 10 seconds or so after pressing that button. A little timer will indicate how much time you have left before any of those window open.

Lastly it just left a lot to be desired. It's not a Rift, WoW, EQ, etc caliber game so if you're trying to look for a solid MMORPG, you may want to look elsewhere. Otherwise if you're just messing around and looking for a good time and can get past the menus, controls, and grainy graphics, you'd probably have a wonderful time.

Comments

• ze789ze789 Member Posts: 21

hey dude glad you have a real opinion and arent just saying "oooh bad graphics me no like plaaaayyyy cus might wanted subcription derpity"

---  im talking to YOU UKFORZE---

anywho

well yeah if your not looking for a challenge or a new control scheme or active combat i guess that is true. many of us are though because those systems are dated and we have been playing with them for 10 years...

I like it and have been playing for 3 months. i have a lvl 21 guy and am trying to get to lvl 200 (someday) this game is great for me but your opinion is okay for people who like what you like.

I dont like what you like but your opinion is valid. UNLIKE UKFORZE's.

=D

-Ze789

you know that I know that you know that i know that you know that i know....

• Paddy_BigPaddy_Big Member Posts: 2

You can change the controls if you so wish.

The timer is there to add realism (There are no Pause menus in real life) and to stop players from exploiting AFK mode, and avoiding a horde or a Player fight.

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

I find this control the most usefful in a  long time, its make easy for you attack and evade zombies attacks with you should do it, if you time right you can kill bosses with melee and since ammo is rare it helps a lot, also it atract less zombies

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.