Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Souls

Params7Params7 Member UncommonPosts: 212

Anybody here get this game? If so what class and how far in are you?

Comments

• KwayZeeKwayZee Member UncommonPosts: 114

http://www.twitch.tv/brandon505

That guy right there streams everyday for a long time.. And he is already a high level..

• craigtscraigts Member Posts: 5

Never heard of that game, but it looks good. Same producer as the King's Field series.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Playing it now, not a bad game.  Started with a Warrior.  Game is challenging.

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019

I am playing it, currently a level 60 warrior focusing on strength and endurance. I have killed about 12/13 bosses so far and most of the mini bosses.

It really is a great game and making me forget I am waiting on a decent MMO coming along.

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

I picked it up a few days ago for ps3.

Started with a Pyromancer and so far around level 30 or so. I have killed 6 or 7 bosses and mini bosses so far. The game is a ton of fun, but be ready for some frustration mixed in as well lol. Very challenging for sure, you will not button mash your way to victory.

If you like challenging games with a high degree of difficulty then its great, if your looking for something easy and relaxing look elsewhere. You have to stay on your toes pretty much every minute your playing as even low level enemies can kill you easily if you arent paying attention.

I was a fan of Demon's Souls as well, so I knew what to expect.

• warmaster670warmaster670 Member Posts: 1,384

pyromancer ftw!

Apparently stating the truth in my sig is "trolling"
    Sig typo fixed thanks to an observant stragen001.

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

Just beat Dark Souls this weekend. I have to say the game is pretty awesome and I'm contemplating if I want to keep going in NG+ I did not experience nearly all the little nuances the game has to offer but I still managed to clock in about 50 hours and got to level 72.

I think I may make either a pvp character or a co-op character next....not sure yet