Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seperate game lists please

I use to come to this site for its near complete list of MMORPG's.  However the current list has bbecome a complete mess with hordes of browser games, RTS games with no mmorpg aspects, sport games, and DOTA style games.

Its becoming increasingly difficult to keep up with what new MMORPGs are avaliable and upcomming as these games are becoming the types of games most added to this list, commingled in with all the game that i come to this site to read about.

PLEASE make the main list of games only MMORPG client based games, make a seperate list for all the non mmorpg games out there.

Its already hard enough to keep track of the games im actually interested in with the hordes of "never rated" games that remain that way for years, all these browser based strategy games, and browser based MORPG's (notice i left out the massive).

This sight is increasingly looking like a garbage dump of any game that involves an internet connection and a computer.

Comments

• TiiKiiTiiKii Member UncommonPosts: 163

Ya know.. I have to agree with the OP here. It is getting rather messy over there. I was looking for a game to tide me over for a bit until one of my favs come out. It does need to be 'weeded' a bit  I think.

"Huntress"

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

I think you're exagerrating a little but i do agree with the sentiment as the site is on it's way to what you describe, but it's not quite there yet. The direction it is headed does however call for seperate lists before the intermingling goes too far.