Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG gamers wanted for a psychology study

Hi,

I am a psychology graduate student interested in how people construct the characters (avatars) they use in online role-playing games. I am looking for participants for a short (5-10 min) survey that will ask you about your main avatar (e.g. how you constructed it, how many hours you play, etc) and yourself (e.g. personality and demographic questions).

Please note that you must be at least 18 years of age to participate. Your participation is voluntary and you may withdraw at any time without reprisal. As well, you may leave any questions you are uncomfortable with blank. There are no risks to participating in this survey. Your participation is anonymous and confidential, and your name will not be associated with your answers.

If you wish to participate, please go to the following link:
http://lessons.ummu.umich.edu/2k/demo_unit/onlinegames

Thanks,

Sara Konrath
PhD student, Department of Psychology
University of Michigan,
[email protected]

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

awwww.... i was interested. hahahaaha

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    Opening a thread and seeing POST DELETED just never gets old.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"