Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need good movies

scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

Anyone know of any good movies i can watch?

Classic or new i don't care!

No obvious movies that i would have seen please.

---------------------------------------------
Don't click here...no2

Comments

• ChickenTalonChickenTalon Member Posts: 163

If you wanna feel like you're on drugs without actually being on drugs, I highly recommend "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

If you just like drugs in general, "Blow"(also with Johnny Depp), as well as "Spun" are good drug movies.

lol, i think i'm setting myself up for some flaming by posting drug movies...

###Notice:  I in no way condone the use of any illegal drugs.  Sure they can be fun, but i'm past that stage in my life.###

www.knightsunited.com
    The first and best dedicated fansite for KO

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424
    Requiem for a dream :(

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• SimSumSimSum Member Posts: 10
    The Devil's Backbone is a good ghost story without all the gore and brutality which the movie-industry typically inserts in ghost stories.
  • terstaxterstax Member Posts: 353

Originally posted by ChickenTalon
    If you wanna feel like you're on drugs without actually being on drugs, I highly recommend "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"
    If you just like drugs in general, "Blow"(also with Johnny Depp), as well as "Spun" are good drug movies.
    lol, i think i'm setting myself up for some flaming by posting drug movies...
    ###Notice: I in no way condone the use of any illegal drugs. Sure they can be fun, but i'm past that stage in my life.###

Blow is within my top 10 favorite movies of all time. It crushed me when he imagined his daughter at the end. You could see the man was broken. Now, when the hell is Depp going to win his long overdue Oscar?

• PBskaterPBskater Member Posts: 228

ahhhh..... anacondas is pretty good. thats all i can think of right nowimage

• flipperoloveflipperolove Member Posts: 3

History of the World Part I if you are looking for a great comedy. What Dreams May Come for a drama.

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

if you like ghost movies watch 'the others'
    kind of slow at times but when you figure out whats going on , man its creepy. great movie imho

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Quadrophenia and Tommy. The Boondock Saints. Army of Darkness. The Peacemaker. Dazed and Confused. The Kentucky Fried Movie.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• Rent-A-PigRent-A-Pig Member Posts: 2

evil dead

final fantsy

starship troopers

there are 3 kinds of mmy in the would D P A wich one are you?

• TooL-D-TooL-D- Member CommonPosts: 126

Donnie Darko

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

Originally posted by TooL-D-

Donnie Darko

Okay movie... but treads into EMO/ Hot Topic crap.
  • happyg0lckyhappyg0lcky Member Posts: 3

One of the funniest classics out there is Ice Pirates! It is a must see!

• whtd01d0whtd01d0 Member Posts: 3

A great old movie that most people have never heard of is "Caveman." It's got Ringo Starr and Dennis Quaid as two cavemen. It's also got Shelley Long and some other famous people in it before they were famous. It is definitely worth renting. ::::20::