Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game worth looking into?

Looking for a new MMO to kill some time until SWTOR. What are your guys opinion on this game; is it fun, worth getting into the game now, and how iis the late game?

Comments

• Entropy14Entropy14 Member UncommonPosts: 675

depends its F2P so the more you are willing to spend the easier it will be.

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

Skip it and keep on looking ,

Its the same old PWE game. no support , no balancing , no fun with out the use of tons of cash shop . its really not worth your time .

Why start a game that you know from day 1 if anything goes wrong it wont be fixxed .

save your money and time try a differant game. { one thats not a PWE game}

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

I would say it is worth it to get the game.  It is fairly enjoyable, at least untill you reach the halfway point.  Then you get a lot of "reach x level" quests which are annoying, but tolerable so long as you do  them occasionally.

I would say download the game and try it.  Will not cost you a dime, unless you get sucked into the game and want to use the cash shop.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• legendsololegendsolo Member UncommonPosts: 81

My opinion about fw,

after a few weeks when you reach 40+ it  starts feeling like a chore every day you will most like do the same (dailies and campfire with your guild)

its a fact that this game is p2w like every pwe game? havent played them all and most like will never do.

they promised us a list of great features but we havent seen them...(havent played lately but im positif godsystem and territorial war arent implemented ?)

a few months ago i came back to have a look what changed, to be honest? not much.

but,  yeah you can always download it and  make  your own opinion about fw, its not that big (4gb?)

• anemisanemis Member Posts: 39

Hello to everyone.

I am seeking for a new MMO and after I search a lot, I decided to start FW. Everything was good but when I read this posts lots of questions apeared on my mind =)

Well, it is still downloading. Is it really dont worth to give it a shot? Or you guys have changed your minds???