Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XBOX 360

Comments

• Fantom18Fantom18 Member Posts: 296

Originally posted by grimweeper

Originally posted by Fantom18

Originally posted by Johnark

Reason why Xbox kicked the PS2's ass in certain things was the difference in power!
    Why play Madden on PS2 when I can get better graphics on Xbox?

But Xbox still lacked all the great japanese adventure and RPG games!
    If the PS3 can offer better or equal graphics to the Xbox 360, but has all the japanese RPGs and adventure games... forget it, Xbox 360 is SO DEAD!

True PS2 was a big japanese based game seller and they did rule the rpg market (Bill Gates is retarded for not focusing on the rpg or mmorpg for xbox.) but that was basically all they had. Ill admit that metal gear solid and final fantasy are great games but they could have been better on the non-blotchy graphix system-XBOX. Hope Bill Gates lets the 360 get some mmorpg's and some great rpg's.

if only there were mmorpgs on game consoles.

UHHH grim have you ever heard of everquest online adventures? Its a mmo for the PS2 and I know that Everquest is for the PC also so don't try an say nothin.

It is sad that someone would cut off their ability to meet a good portion of the world because of their ignorance against other people - Fantom

• PBskaterPBskater Member Posts: 228

I think the PS3 and Xbox360 look good but I think Xbox 360 will be better. I deon't care about the graphics(or how ever you spell it) right now cause I think 1. the game play looks awsome 2. it will probally be awsome online. 3. it just KICKS@SS !!!image.

YET (thats right more) the PS3 would be good BUT not as good as the ~~~~~~XBOX 360~~~~~~!!!!!

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629

Personally the new artists and titles that are coming out for Xbox360 make me more excited about the Xbox360 more then the PS3. I cant wait for some of the games that are coming out on Xbox360. Xbox's online play will always dominate PS3's online play. I think overall it will be a good fight but both will do great . As for the Nintendo, I hope they dont charge to much for one of those becouse I would like to get one of those as well as my Xbox 360.

Originally posted by Gunblade

Originally posted by angelwill All my frends and i judged the xbox360 for it's cover but you have talked me in2 thinking otherwise cuz in the newspaper it reminded me of a toasterimage
    lol it does have that silvery box look. I think it looks more like a computer will in like 8-10 years. Imagine havin a computer that isnt a laptop but is the size of one.

They already do exist...hell they even look like the Xbox 360. Dell sells millions...

There in schools, buisness...

Never knew gunblade. I might have to get me one of em. Wonder how good it plays video games?

It is sad that someone would cut off their ability to meet a good portion of the world because of their ignorance against other people - Fantom

• lonelyrobotlonelyrobot Member Posts: 194

They had me at "Ninja Gaiden 2".

• knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384

notice no one talks about the nintendo revolution? (the days of nintendo are over unless the zelda series brings em back)

XBOX360 all the way

I was going to make a new topic for this but I might as well just post it on this xbox 360 topic. Xbox 360 has now recieved their beta kits. What this means is that videos and pictures we have seen from xbox 360 have only been working at 25% to 30% of the chips actual potential. For the whole article click here.

• CessikCessik Member Posts: 79

I think PS3 will be better, and is the one I'll be getting.

How you get that picture of a X Box 360, gunblade?

Gunblade man do you have connections to Microsoft or Xbox? Or did you just find that pic on a website or from a friend. If the 360 would come in black that would be sweet. Oh to the people who said I don't know what I'm talkin about when I said that the 360 was only runnin on like 50% of it's true power the proof is in the pudding. You can also check out Kikizo.com and look at the interview with Xbox's Robbie Bach at about 20 minutes in he even says it so image bite me.

Gunblade man do you have connections to Microsoft or Xbox? Or did you just find that pic on a website or from a friend. If the 360 would come in black that would be sweet. Oh to the people who said I don't know what I'm talkin about when I said that the 360 was only runnin on like 50% of it's true power the proof is in the pudding. You can also check out Kikizo.com and look at the interview with Xbox's Robbie Bach at about 20 minutes in he even says it so image bite me.

Yep, and it was actually less then 50%... Think about what it would look like running at 100%. ::::04::

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

XBOX 360 is going to be a sweet system especially cus Im a xbox freak in the first place
    "SCREW PLAYSTATION"

....See, this is how these topics always get out of hand and it always seems to be the author who starts it.... <_<

I don't know what will be the outcome of these systems will be, but we can't just predict that it will be better than the other. We haven't even TOUCHED or PLAYED anything on it. We can't judge our opinions as fact and shrug off the other systems off. The only way we will find out:

- What system will be better

- What game will unlock the full potential of the graphics engine

- what will have better games

We will not know until it's released. So all opinions on what we think will be better are just opinions.

*Thinks back to the EQ2 vs WoW wars* image

Man I'm hungryimage

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• PhrequencyPhrequency Member Posts: 314

lol gay box is retarded, SONY FOR TEH WIN!!!!!

who makes the best electronic equipment? SONY!

the gay box looks like a school DELL and what do we all say about DELLS LOL!

Main character in Pure Pwnage, Jeremy as himself and Teh Pwnerer...

Free File Hosting at Origin Now - 100 Megabyte Max Upload Per File
    http://www.OriginNow.com
  • metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

Originally posted by Phrequency

We all say you are a faggot.
  • grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

Originally posted by metalfoxus

We all say you are a faggot.

yea metalfoxus is right. But i just want to know why would you make fun of yourself in your own sig, you dont want people to know retarted.

Rikimaru that's my opinion and by the laws given to me in America Im allowed to state it. If you have read one of my statements after that, or before i forget but its on pg. 2 so don't come in here jus skimmin through then tryin to preach to me-read up lil lassie then come see me, then you would have seen that I said that PS3 might be better but I still have to rep for the X. Oh phrequency even though Sony does make a lot of good products even you must admit they lacked on the PS2 and Im gonna agree with metalfoxus and grimweeper and say that ur a fag and retarded but take that stuff out this topic cus it's jus bout the 360!!!

. . . . yo buddy, do you THINK about what you type. Think about what Microsoft has done.... image

I'd say it's pretty darn even in both categories of companies...

|

Rikimaru that's my opinion and by the laws given to me in America Im allowed to state it. If you have read one of my statements after that, or before i forget but its on pg. 2 so don't come in here jus skimmin through then tryin to preach to me-read up lil lassie then come see me, then you would have seen that I said that PS3 might be better but I still have to rep for the X.

Look, MY OPINION was stated on your FIRST (Topic Author) post. Not by your other post. BTW, I'm free to do what I want (under the rules of being on the fourms). Obey that law... Btw, I was talking overall (it's not just you) from what I seen on topics like this.

I'm getting the new BOX to, but I'm not going to make bad comments that just might hit you back in the face.

|

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Rikimaru that's my opinion and by the laws given to me in America Im allowed to state it. If you have read one of my statements after that, or before i forget but its on pg. 2 so don't come in here jus skimmin through then tryin to preach to me-read up lil lassie then come see me, then you would have seen that I said that PS3 might be better but I still have to rep for the X.

Look, MY OPINION was stated on your FIRST (Topic Author) post. Not by your other post. BTW, I'm free to do what I want (under the rules of being on the fourms). Obey that law... Btw, I was talking overall (it's not just you) from what I seen on topics like this.

I'm getting the new BOX to, but I'm not going to make bad comments that just might hit you back in the face.

Thnx for the concern Rikimaru and I understand where your comin from. I know the PS3 isnt gonna bomb but Im hopin just so Xbox can claim the title and all the Sony and Playstation lovers out there can eat me and all their words that they said earlier bout the PS2 bein better than the xbox and smaller and that xbox doesnt have a handheld. So theres ur answer to the sony hating for the most part.

• PhrequencyPhrequency Member Posts: 314

yeah its my opinion, so stfu.

i cant wait till Bill gates dies. Even better would be if the maker of that gay box died bending over Bill Gates.

Main character in Pure Pwnage, Jeremy as himself and Teh Pwnerer...

Free File Hosting at Origin Now - 100 Megabyte Max Upload Per File
    http://www.OriginNow.com
    Phrequency ur such a cum-guzzler y dont u just admit that xbox was better than ps2 and agree that in about 2010 Microsoft will own the larger portion of the gaming industry and will put a stranglehold on Sony. Im not downing Sony cus of their great technology but they aren't the only people out there and they are lacking in areas where others are picking up such as Xbox and its online and please don't tell me u play that because PS2's online blows chunks like you. Thank you and keep to the topic cus the 360 will introduce new features that Sony only dreams of.

• Xbox 360 all the way! and now that most Japan/korean/Chinese company work with the Xbox engine, those game which i was Jalous to dont have will surely come to the Xbox 360 as well as to the PS3!

for the PS3 the only game that might be good at it , its the remake of FFVII and the new as well FFXII, Killzone2 might not be bad too and devil may cry 4!

as for the XBOX360: Dead Rising, Halo 3,Dog tag,Huxley,Gears of war, and many more.
    and the best part of all those XBOX360 game, is that most of them will be playable throught Xbox Live!

::::20::::::20::::::20::::::20::

*Edit: almost forget to talk about FFXI ^^

Prid3r FFVII isnt gonna be remade on the PS3 they were just showing off what it could be using their new cell technology and all 360 games will be LIVE enabled. Huxley is gonna be sweet and Im not tryin to embarass u Prid3r I just didn't want n e one to come in here and rip up a fellow Xbox enthusiast.

XBOX 4 EVA!!!!

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Thnx for the concern Rikimaru and I understand where your comin from. I know the PS3 isnt gonna bomb but Im hopin just so Xbox can claim the title and all the Sony and Playstation lovers out there can eat me and all their words that they said earlier bout the PS2 bein better than the xbox and smaller and that xbox doesnt have a handheld. So theres ur answer to the sony hating for the most part.

Ahhh, Cool. Now I understand where you are comming from. image

|

• Prid3r FFVII isnt gonna be remade on the PS3 they were just showing off what it could be using their new cell technology and all 360 games will be LIVE enabled. Huxley is gonna be sweet and Im not tryin to embarass u Prid3r I just didn't want n e one to come in here and rip up a fellow Xbox enthusiast.

Well, i didnt know about the FFVII thing, i was sure it was a remake. And thx for try to help me from get FLamed!

Yeah, I sure do hope xbox 360 comes out with alot more rpg's to play becouse that was its weakness against the other systems.