Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: MMO Report Talks of SWTOR, FFXIV & More

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126

In this week's MMO Report over at G4tv.com, Casey Schreiner gives his unique perspective on the announced release date for Star Wars: The Old Republic and on the apology offered to the gaming world by Square Enix's CEO about the state of FFXIV on release. Check out the MMO Report. It's always fun!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• garrygarry Member Posts: 263

HUUH! Another sportscaster commedian wannabe (oops! MMOcaster comedian wannabe) with shock talk patter. Somewhere in that cutesey/obscene monologue was info about MMOs. Sorta wish they didn't have to have us dig in a sewer (no fun - ny) to get that info. Good lord it is catching! Apologies for the poor sarcasm but I like MMOs and the look down contempt this commentator has on gaming and gamers sits badly with me. I fully realize that he could care less what I think, he is out to make a living. However, I wish he would try a LITTLE more depth to his presentation. Most of the 'comments' seem gleaned from the various forums with sharp negative implications thrown in. My fault as I have mistakenly assumed that this was a professional critique of various games info. If it was just a piece of humorous interlude then I wish him luck.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Originally posted by garry

HUUH! Another sportscaster commedian wannabe (oops! MMOcaster comedian wannabe) with shock talk patter. Somewhere in that cutesey/obscene monologue was info about MMOs. Sorta wish they didn't have to have us dig in a sewer (no fun - ny) to get that info. Good lord it is catching! Apologies for the poor sarcasm but I like MMOs and the look down contempt this commentator has on gaming and gamers sits badly with me. I fully realize that he could care less what I think, he is out to make a living. However, I wish he would try a LITTLE more depth to his presentation. Most of the 'comments' seem gleaned from the various forums with sharp negative implications thrown in. My fault as I have mistakenly assumed that this was a professional critique of various games info. If it was just a piece of humorous interlude then I wish him luck.

I have to agree. I don't find him funny enough to see it as comedy and not informative enough to follow it as info.

And he spents 1/3 of his videos about himself, with the real or faked "Email" send to him! It's bit too narcistic IMO.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert