Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 2 new screenshots

MisfitZMisfitZ Member Posts: 368

Very nice work.

Add some shadows to the tavern(?) scene.

Not necessarily dynamic lighting, just bake in the shadows under the coffee table, things like that.

-----------------------------
Listen Asmodeeus, seven years ago, Ultima Online didn't even have those pathetic "quests" that you refer to or those "professions" of ninja, samurai, necromancer, and paladin. Nor did it have any of the neon crap, or bug mounts. It didn't even have any "combat moves." You turned on attack and jousted with simplistic swings. It was a better game then. if you can't guess why then just uninstall the thing and move along. - Crabby

Comments

• RenianRenian Member Posts: 152

I dig the robotic arm.

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Better late than never I guess, ill let it slide this time ::::35::

Cool shots, like previously mentioned, they would be much more interesting with dynamic lighting, but still very nice.

• SIMU-MELISSASIMU-MELISSA Hero's Journey ProducerMember Posts: 57

We do have dynamic lighting ... not dynamic shadows.  Yet. 

Eventually. :)

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Originally posted by SIMU-MELISSA
    We do have dynamic lighting ... not dynamic shadows. Yet.

Eventually. :)

Cool, cool. Do you have HDR incorporated? I could swear in some the screens the sky looks as if its lit using HDR.

• MisfitZMisfitZ Member Posts: 368

Just saw the two for this week. Beautiful work guys. Only thing I could find was that the thumb stick out a bit on the character fighting the demon. And...really, that's just being picky.

Tell the artists: Damn fine job.

-----------------------------
    Listen Asmodeeus, seven years ago, Ultima Online didn't even have those pathetic "quests" that you refer to or those "professions" of ninja, samurai, necromancer, and paladin. Nor did it have any of the neon crap, or bug mounts. It didn't even have any "combat moves." You turned on attack and jousted with simplistic swings. It was a better game then. if you can't guess why then just uninstall the thing and move along. - Crabby

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Nice screenshots.

I wish I could see more of this game and it's development.  I love character customization, and lack of it in a mmorpg really hampers roleplay....atleast for me. 

Keep up the good work and I hope to see more. 

• HJ-NavarreHJ-Navarre Hero's Journey GMMember UncommonPosts: 104

Yay.. more screenshots!

I look forward to the body type/size code going in (as one of the devs said it eventually would). Everyone looks rather scrawny in all the screenshots I have seen thusfar... ::::36::

• norriscjnorriscj Member Posts: 107

Yes the artwork is simply awesome!

I will have to get a new computer to maximize everything before HJ is released.

• justmebobjustmebob Member Posts: 7
    The game is looking rather sharp!