Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 hour downtime and counting.

13»

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986

Originally posted by deathshroud

he might of been joking? it mgiht of been taken out of context. maybe he was lying. But essentially irc quotes are not a form of information. It could be taken out of context also if htere is no link to an offical post on the subject how am i to know you arent making it up

At your leasure I invite you to read through the old HoC chats.  Star at the earliest and just take note of all the promises this guy makes and then compare them to reality.  I will not even post examples.  I leave it to you to do so yourself.  I believe that if you legitimately do this you will come to a different realization about his honesty and track record.

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/house-commons-chat-logs/ 

Short  version... his claim about weekend coverage (downtime coverage) is just one in a long pattern of deceptive or misleading statements.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• funkmastaDfunkmastaD Member UncommonPosts: 647

I guess I should be suprised that this thread is still active 4 days later, but I'm really not.  Hm.

• loradoveloradove Member UncommonPosts: 62

Locking thread. Server has been back up, there is no need to bump this.

This discussion has been closed.