Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a game

Requiem6Requiem6 Member Posts: 237

Hi,

Lately I've been exclusively playing Minecraft. I was playing solo, but I made a multiplayer server and took my solo game to play with him, and we do mostly all our stuff together. And I don't want to work on that alone or make another solo game.

So, I'm looking for a new game to play mostly alone. I'm more a casual-type player. I'm looking for anything except Eve-Like game or FPS. And it need to be FREE, I don't mind cash shop, but ALL content need to be available without paying a dime and the least Pay 2 Win, the Better it is.

The tricky part is the following. Here's all the game I've tried and I won't come back  :

Perfect World, Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga online, Torchlight, Ragnarok Online, Any Aeria games, Vindictus, WoW, L2, Dragon nest, Torchlight, League of Legends, Rune Scape, Rune of Magic, maplestory, LOTRO, DDO, APB, Champion Online, Atlantica Online, all Gpotatoes games, Eden eternal, AoC

I tried alot of other games, but I don't think they are going to get suggested. I'll edit in case. I'm mostly looking in a MMO, or even a free single player game. Graphic are not "that much important", but I prefer not too cartoonish, or not too old. And I'm neither a fan of PVP-ONLY game. I enjoy pvp'ing, but only time to times, I prefer the PVE.

Game like PW and FW were okay, but at a certain level it was way too grindy. I don't like the idea of Premium account either. 

So, Am I asking too much ? Is there a great game I missed ? Leave your suggestion please !

Comments