Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Warfront in patch 1.5

OkhamsRazorOkhamsRazor Member Posts: 1,047

Did the new Warcraft reported for patch 1.5 get left out . I've just returned to Rift and I'm level 47 so I guess it could be at level 50 but I kind of expected theme to impliment it at 40 given the previous three wfs happend every 10 levels yet there you have to wait to level 50 to get the 4 th one .

Comments

• WarbsWarbs Member Posts: 245

It's being mixed in with the weekend warfront rotation each weekend we have bonuses on a selected warfront and it differs to the normal warfronts, Liubrary of the runemasters will be part of the weekend warfronts

should be friday-monday :)

• BlackUhuruBlackUhuru Member Posts: 770

Originally posted by OkhamsRazor

Did the new Warcraft reported for patch 1.5 get left out . I've just returned to Rift and I'm level 47 so I guess it could be at level 50 but I kind of expected theme to impliment it at 40 given the previous three wfs happend every 10 levels yet there you have to wait to level 50 to get the 4 th one .

LOL........

"It would be awesome if you could duel your companion. Then you could solo pvp".--Thanes