Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game might as well just be in korean

Axel_karefAxel_karef Member Posts: 279

alright...so theres no ingame map...at all...no real idea what to do or how to do it when you log in for the first time...the only real ingame help you get is if someone is saintly enough to talk to you for 3 seconds to tell you theres no map and no real way to find party members. I mean its sorta fun so far but jesus is it that hard to put a fucking map in the game? or maybe a system to find your party members? (if there is one then please let me know)

also whats with the chaos system? how do you do it/where do you get the shit/what level do you have to be

oh also those badass wings that i see every 3rd fucking person in the game sporting...can dark knights get the angel wings/fairies get the satan wings/ vice versa?

id love a reply
thanks

---------------------------------------------
"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." -Jack Handey

Comments

• thambehaothambehao Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by Axel_karef

alright...so theres no ingame map...at all...no real idea what to do or how to do it when you log in for the first time...the only real ingame help you get is if someone is saintly enough to talk to you for 3 seconds to tell you theres no map and no real way to find party members. I mean its sorta fun so far but jesus is it that hard to put a fucking map in the game? or maybe a system to find your party members? (if there is one then please let me know)
    also whats with the chaos system? how do you do it/where do you get the shit/what level do you have to be
    oh also those badass wings that i see every 3rd fucking person in the game sporting...can dark knights get the angel wings/fairies get the satan wings/ vice versa?

id love a reply
    thanks

I don't agree that

Sometimes some tip in game run and help us

It's really useful when you play and also interesting.

• thambehaothambehao Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by Axel_karef

id love a reply
    thanks

I don't agree that

Sometimes some tip in game run and help us

It's really useful when you play and also interesting.

• CopyrightCopyright Member Posts: 2

yeah this game sux. Especially when you play on easy servers and you rr like a pig and dont give a damn about others