Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a specific 2D browser, platform, question game

TomeqTomeq Member Posts: 3

Hi everyone, this is my first post at this forum :)

I'm looking for a specific 2D browser game that I played some time ago.

As I said it is 2D, maybe flash, and in browser. Also it is platform game and in start panel you can choose one of 5-7 doors. The first doors on the left are for achievements and, i'm not sure, for options. The doors on the right are providing to the words: as I remember: Body World, Mind World and Soul World. I suppose that the last ones are't avaible at start. As you accomplish a first part of game jumping on platforms, the first question appears. In my case it was something about fate or so...

And this is all about: I'm looking for this game for that philosophical line ;)  After  you choose your answer (yes or not for a specific question about life, soul, fate and more stuff like that) you are added to a group and you can find your previest anserws and people who think similar (like for example Enstein). I hadn't enough time to complete simple stage in this game so now i don't know how to find it - I tried everything.

Moreover there are logic games (one game?) in this mmo game. I remember something like shallows with six edges and dots like on dice. You have to put this shallow to the ground and if it got bigger number on the one of three edges that the other shallow - it counts for you.

I remember that in this browser game you get some stuff (like a helmet or a hat)  for answering questions or maybe similar actions.

It's not a typical mmorpg, (or mmo? maybe social mmo...) but I hope that someone will help me to find the name of this game.

PS: I'm not native speaker, but I hope you can understand my thoughts :)

Comments

• skeith138skeith138 Member Posts: 176

dungeon fighter online (nexon)

maplestory ( nexon)

runescape ( browser game)

rusty heart ( haven't play it yet)

Ultima Online ( still  the best MMO that i played from 1998-2001)

would come back 4 more if ur still interested

• TomeqTomeq Member Posts: 3

I've checked every single one but it wasn't what I'm looking for. Thanks for that suggestions, but I'm looking for a specific game that I've described  as best as i remember. It's similar to maplestory (platform game) but its not manga/anime style. As I remember it has got simply, flash graphic. I'm pretty sure that if someone was playing this game for some time, should remember the title.

• TomeqTomeq Member Posts: 3

Finally, I found it! :D

As I said before it's not a typical mmo game - moreover, it's multiplayer game only when you want to play pvp with your friend for example from facebook (I don't have fb profile, so that's maybe i couldn't find it) so actually it's single player browser platform game with elements of pvp (optional) and logic games inside. And the worlds are three as I said, but fortunately I remind that the last world is not "Soul" but "Spirit World" - that's why i couldn't find The End... I mean, the title of the game is "The End" ;)

You can find it on  this site:   http://playtheend.com/game

As a bonus I will give you another link for some single player platform games that I found when I was searching for this one above: http://www.casualgirlgamer.com/articles/entry/10/Top-25-Browser-Platformers/

Enjoy :)