Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Fippy Logs (EverQuest Video Series)

RekMMORekMMO Member Posts: 19

Greetings,

My name is Rek and I make EverQuest videos on YouTube. I am currently documenting my time spent on one of the progression servers, Fippy Darkpaw. I plan to play on this server for a year or more and hope to make videos all along the way. Enjoy!

Fippy Logs #1 (Server Launch)

Fippy Logs #2 (Party Time!)

Fippy Logs #3 (SOE Hacked)

Fippy Logs #4 (Raiding/Questing)

Fippy Logs #5 (Kunark Launch)

Fippy Logs #6 (The Firepots)

Fippy Logs #7 (The Firepots Continued)

Fippy Logs #8 (Velious Launch)

Fippy Logs #9 (Plane of Sky)

Fippy Logs #10 (Ferocity)

Fippy Logs #11 (Innoruuk)

Fippy Logs #12 (Ring War)

Fippy Logs #14 (Anniversary Special)

Fippy Logs #15 (Server Update)

Here are some additional videos:

Unofficial Fippy Darkpaw Trailer

Unofficial Ruins of Kunark Trailer

Comments

• DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237

pretty good videos, watched, and enjoyable. i personally never played EQ cause i was pretty young when it came out. Id like to get into it but i dont have the time for it with life and all. Hope you keep pushing out videos. good luck to you! ill keep an eye on ur vids. YOU'VE BEEN SUB'D!

• RekMMORekMMO Member Posts: 19

Episode four is now up! In this installment my guild raids the Plane of Hate and I go over how quests work for those who watch the series but have nevered played EQ.

Fippy Logs #4 (Raiding/Questing)

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

enjoyed seeing you chased by Qeynos bandits in video#2

I had similar experiences :)

Episode #5 is finally up! More videos coming soon.

EQ Fippy Logs #5 (Kunark Launch)

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

these are fun logs but I think the mod moved this to the wrong game

-- this belongs in EQ forums not EQ2

Yeah, I noticed that too. Oh well, lol.

Bonus episode! #6 has been uploaded!

Fippy Logs #6 (The Firepots)

In this installment I show you the legendary Firepots, a mysterious teleportation hub hidden in the middle of the ocean!

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Originally posted by Nadia

these are fun logs but I think the mod moved this to the wrong game

-- this belongs in EQ forums not EQ2

Yeah, you really should ask them to move it again. The majority of people who want to play EQ1 are not EQ2 players, I don't think.  They games are pretty WAY different.  You'll reach the people you want to reach if it's on the right game's forum. :)

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

Looks like somebody moved me to the correct forum! I didn't even have to ask.

Thank you very much mysterious mod person! 

EQ Fippy Logs #7 (The Firepots Continued)

Fippy Logs #8 (Velious Launch)

The Scars of Velious expansion is now unlocked on the Fippy Darkpaw progression server.

• BuzWeaverBuzWeaver Member UncommonPosts: 978

Very nice! Imagine if someone had done this with the original launch.

The Old Timers Guild
    Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
    All about the fun!

www.oldtimersguild.com
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it. - Jef Mallett

The first video is about keying up and conquering Plane of Sky. The second video is a tribute to my former guild Ferocity and features footage us working on epics and raiding Classic and Kunark.

Fippy Logs #9 (Plane of Sky)

Fippy Logs #10 (Ferocity)

The god of hate, Innoruuk, has been slain!

Fippy Logs #11 (Innoruuk)

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910

Thank you so much for my trip down memory lane. I did all of this the first time round in Everquest and I enjoy watching these videos.

Watch as Ceaseless assists the Coldain dwarves in taking on the Kromrif giants during the 10th Ring War!

Fippy Logs #12 (Ring War)

• bumfmanbumfman Member Posts: 276

I have been away from EQ for awhile, I see Velious is now released on Fippy, are they going to vote Luclin in next ? and how long from now if they do ?

Work hard Play Harder

Oh .. nice Vids by the way :) ..

Work hard Play Harder

Pulled this from the Fippy website's news section. I'm assuming it's accurate, hehe.

"November 14th marks the vote date, with the earliest the expansion can be unlocked being November 21st."

Here's hoping the vote goes through!

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

Nice vids man!

Originally posted by RekMMO

Pulled this from the Fippy website's news section. I'm assuming it's accurate, hehe.

"November 14th marks the vote date, with the earliest the expansion can be unlocked being November 21st."

Here's hoping the vote goes through!

Do you think they will have the old style bazar where there were just rows of vendors instead of the current multi leveled mess ?

I am sure they had thier reasons for changing it but it seemed much easier to find the vendor you needed in the bazar back in the Luclin days. 

Work hard Play Harder

I'm guessing they will take the easy route and use the new bazaar. Less work on their part. =/

Man, I can barely even remember what that place looked like. Probably because my computer and internet were terrible back then and I ran around that zone looking at the floor, lol.

Originally posted by RekMMO

I'm guessing they will take the easy route and use the new bazaar. Less work on their part. =/

Man, I can barely even remember what that place looked like. Probably because my computer and internet were terrible back then and I ran around that zone looking at the floor, lol.

LMAO i didnt remember the floor looking while running around until you mentioned it, but I totaly had to do that too. Phone line connected ... i dont even remember if it was a 56k line lol. But I had a ROCKIN 386 Emachine with a 15MB hard drive as a computer lol.

Work hard Play Harder

• xcopymmoxcopymmo Member Posts: 70

No Luclin launch vid? =)

I'm waiting to see if the devs are going to go more easy on the harsh AA gain ppl are reporting. Then I may start my BST.

Here's the new episode of the Fippy Logs. This one highlights some of my favorite clips that I gathered while playing on Fippy. I'll also be releasing the Luclin launch video soon. Better late than never?

Fippy Logs #14 (Anniversary Special)

Well, it's a few months late, but here is the video I did for the launch of the Shadows of Luclin.

Fippy Logs #13 (Luclin Launch)