Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF MedEval Game

roach2489roach2489 Member Posts: 55

Something medeval fantasy, nothing to anime copied cliched nonsense you know? something i can stick to for years to come, with combat that isnt....2.......3...............3....................3..................2....dead.

nicely populated all around the map

Warhammer was cool, but the population made me quit, vanguard is cool but got boring on the trial quickly, and i can't see myself supporting SoE. Im gonna try out AOC now, It's not exactly what i want but close enough i suppose

my favorite mmo's of all time are everquest online adventures frontiers, pristontale 1, Vanilla wow. maybe thatll help.. 

i dont mind free or not, but at least a free trial with more than the gunk of the game-_- like Wow/war/DDO/LOTRO.. etc

Tried LOTRO/EQ1/2 etc, To old./ really boring.

Comments

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

AOC sounds like your winner, if one even exists.

Not old, non-boring combat, decent population.  That's a pretty tough list right there.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Well sence you did not say "looking for a mmo" why don't you try out Mount & Blade Warband.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• roach2489roach2489 Member Posts: 55

Something Like warhammer (no wow)... is perfect really. I was enjoying warhammer so much, then the devs are so lazy killed the game-.-

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

Originally posted by roach2489

Something Like warhammer (no wow)... is perfect really. I was enjoying warhammer so much, then the devs are so lazy killed the game-.-

warhammer was some of the most fun ive had in a game.  but the state of the game is preventing me from resubbing.  idk if id be able to make it to t4

• tristanryantristanryan Member Posts: 233

Originally posted by stayontarget

Well sence you did not say "looking for a mmo" why don't you try out Mount & Blade Warband.

+1