Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disclosure Petition - Please sign - Need 5K signatures

Petition - Please sign - Need 5K signatures

"We, the undersigned, strongly urge the President of the United States to formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and immediately release into the public domain all files from all agencies and military services relevant to this phenomenon...etc"

there's over 2000 signatures now, there's got to be 5000 or more within 30 days in order to elicit an official response.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/%21/petition/formally-acknowledge-extraterrestrial-presence-engaging-human-race-disclosure/wfYDlmlG?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Comments

• twodayslatetwodayslate Member Posts: 724

No alien civilization capable of long range space flight is going to give a shit about a species that would sooner wipe itself out over whose invisible friend is better than get their shit together and get off this planet.

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Originally posted by twodayslate

No alien civilization capable of long range space flight is going to give a shit about a species that would sooner wipe itself out over whose invisible friend is better than get their shit together and get off this planet.

I have a theory that there's an intergalactic treatise of intelligent beings that has a prime directive. These species belonging to the group refuse to interfere in the development of species that have yet to leave their own solar system and cross into intergalactic space.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• Scubie67Scubie67 Member UncommonPosts: 462

I am not saying this will happen regardless of what you think about alien existance,but there could be good possibility of winding up on the government's kook/danger watch list.Yes Iknow it should'nt be that way but you have to watch the trends of government actions lately.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by pyrofreak

I have a theory that there's an intergalactic treatise of intelligent beings that has a prime directive. These species belonging to the group refuse to interfere in the development of species that have yet to leave their own solar system and cross into intergalactic space.

Bleh, I think the prime directive from The Journeyman Project is better than Star Trek's. They won't acknowledge us until we have something to offer to the whole, so we best get started on time travel, rather than this outer-space nonsense.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

Originally posted by GTwander

Bleh, I think the prime directive from The Journeyman Project is better than Star Trek's. They won't acknowledge us until we have something to offer to the whole, so we best get started on time travel, rather than this outer-space nonsense.

Then when we finally do show up with time travel technology, it would turn out to be the wheel of galactic civilization: everyone knows about it, and it has been deemed old and boring/too dangerous to use.  Then they'll send us packing back to what the other societies have collectively labled as "Space Alabama."

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Then when we finally do show up with time travel technology, it would turn out to be the wheel of galactic civilization: everyone knows about it, and it has been deemed old and boring/too dangerous to use.  Then they'll send us packing back to what the other societies have collectively labled as "Space Alabama."

Well, at least it isn't space Tennessee.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Originally posted by grunty

Well, at least it isn't space Tennessee.

I'm from Space West Virginia. We make pan galactic gargle blasters seem weak.

I heard Space Texas shoots down all foreign ships on sight.

I heard Space Texas shoots down all foreign ships on sight.

That last'un blowed up real good!

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

Who's to say that the mega wealthy and people in charge of this world are not aliens themselves?

Originally posted by bezado

Who's to say that the mega wealthy and people in charge of this world are not aliens themselves?

And they're the retards of their civilizations!

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

And they are above you and all of us, they must be doing something right. I see a flaw in your point.

And they are above you and all of us, they must be doing something right. I see a flaw in your point.

That was my point. They're doing better than most humans, and yet they're the stupid ones of their civilizations. Imagine what the normal/smart ones could do.

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

I will never understand the human ability to cast aside reason and logic in favor of fairy tales. Alien encounters are merely the modern equivalent of the werewolves and witches of the dark ages.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

Originally posted by Aelfinn

I will never understand the human ability to cast aside reason and logic in favor of fairy tales. Alien encounters are merely the modern equivalent of the werewolves and witches of the dark ages.

Or apparently the human ability to just have some fun.

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

Originally posted by grunty

Originally posted by Aelfinn

Or apparently the human ability to just have some fun.

No, that I have no issue with, but all too many people take this seriously.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Lets say just for a minute that you guys are correct and the government is hiding aliens or alien technology and you manage to get your 5k signatures you need... What makes you think they would tell you the truth? If there is a 'cover up' like you guys believe they are not going to come clean just because a bunch of tin foil hat wearing Interent users signed a petition. I wish you the best of luck in your venture... you're gonna need it.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }