Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

have you heard the new live chat?

I was shocked, well actually not, I kindof knew this was coming. All I actually heard is, they would like to do this, and want to do that, and we are working on this and working on that or we want to work on this and we would love to work on that. We have ideas of this and ideas of that. But they actually admit they dont have the hands or knowledge to make things.

So, they have in the far, far, far, far future, they want things done, like the estate, but thats in the long run. So, actually they are asking money for nothing, because they wont be bringing new stuff anytime soon, only the 31-35 level stuff, but actually thats nothing to be honest, 2 weeks of gameplay most. So.......RIP!

Comments

• DaniciaDanicia Member UncommonPosts: 38

I am not sure that the Dev Chat you were listening to is the same one I hosted. As was a major point in the dev chat, we are planning on releasing new things both in the near future and far.

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Well Danicia, I would love to believe that, so prove me wrong. All I see and hear are promises and no real action. The latest updates where small patches doing nothing really. The chat bug is still there, alot of other things are and the lvl 31-35 stuff really is a small update compared to what people have to pay. The crafting is still along way from being introduced, so please tell me, what big stuff is going to come soon? All I really heard in the life chat was far future stuff and things you would like to do.

Dont get me wrong, you are aloud to have your own views on this, but I prefer actions than words. Prove me wrong and I will be quiet and defend your game, but untill then, I will not.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day! (tm)

Well Danicia, I have to admit, I did see the wrong one. But that was due to the fact that the link to the right one was wrong. I just saw the right one. So indeed, its different, but still, the same old cake!

And thus I wasnt proven wrong. I lay myself down by this and have proven my point to the fullest of the word. Have fun those that love and cherish the game. There are far better ones for free out there. I truly hope you enjoy your alpha game.

• PicklebeastPicklebeast Member Posts: 273

Jungleninja, I resent your statement.

I must say, comparing this game to an "alpha state" is offensive to alpha games everywhere. I cannot even imagine how they are charging for this game... 

Not even an official reply to prove me wrong! Wow! Well, I must say, even the die hard fanboys are now turning their backs on this game. Can't blame em. The dev blog hasnt been updated in almost a week now and the forum activity is at an all time low. So,  I guess we where right when we stated the game is dying fast, just needs the officials to see it too.

So sad its that way. I really wanted to see how the estate and the crafting came out. Hope to still see it.