Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long left..

NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Just curious..

I logged on this game at launch and I didnt even sit though 1 game. this game got NOTHING on HoN or LoL, IMO.

Now its spamming me with emails trying to sell most of the heroes at like 80% off.

Howlong do you think this game will last?

And is there anyone who plays this game? prefers it over the other MOBA games?

Comments

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

SEe you only played one game. you can not judge a game off one match that would be like going to play world of warcraft or aion or rift and playing to level 5 and saying this games is got nothing for it avoid this game.

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

The fact that youre comparing an MMORPG to a bad clone of Dota with 3 badly animated heroes and a prime time population of 20 tells me you shouldnt be discussing this.

If you can anwser 1 of the questions above I might take you seriously.

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

Well you are wrong log in right now there is over 200+ people playing.

So tell me how 28 5 v 5 games are going on and 20 2 v2 games and 30  # man PvE games are going on if only 20 people play.

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |