Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

uhhh should i?

Bushman12Bushman12 Member Posts: 8
Hey guys, i just downloaded the free trial and was about to play it, When i happened to glance at this forum.... So im guessing the games not good from all the people saying its sucks? Do you think its even worth trying?and if so could some1 tell me what the exchange rate from Euro to American would be for €25.82. Thanks for anyone who posts.

Comments

• GentyGenty Member Posts: 43
    No Problem
  • Well, since you already have the client downloaded - try it out! Don't base your assumptions on what other people say, even though the majority of people don't like it. People have different tastes, and you might end up liking it. Besides, it's free! What do you have to lose?

25.82 EU - 12.95 USD

• Dirk_GentlyDirk_Gently Member Posts: 193

Originally posted by Mikuya

25.82 EU - 12.95 USD

Given that there are currently about 1.2 Euros to the dollar I think that is wrong. Try somewhere around $31.

A good wife deserves more than half the praise, just as a bad one deserves more than half the blame. - Tacitus

• MundusMundus Member UncommonPosts: 237

I would say it´s worth a try. In my opinion it has the best combat system at all(until now).

By the way:

• Oops, was too quick to reply there - accidentally copied and pasted the MONTHLY fee per month in Euros, rather than the game price.

• ezzaezza Member Posts: 88

give it a try, dont listen to all the bitter old vets.

most people here dont play the game anymore

• _YA5__YA5_ Member Posts: 4

I thnik it is worth! i play it since 2 and a half years and now it goes better and better

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1835825#post1835825    image