Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mine of Worldcraft

KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Mine of Worldcraft Video

This is fricken brilliant!  Set it to 720p, so you can read all the text, as its hilarious!  My favorite is the description for the Orcs:

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, Orcs were part of the Burning Legion.  Then they quit, and went to Azeroth to ruin it for everyone else.  Damn immigrants!

Would be nice to get this mod and see what the creator wrote for eveything else, and possibly play it.  Looks kinda fun!

Comments

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

hahaha that was great

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Yeah, it was hilarious and my favourite parts were seeing the level 85 grass and also how they treat noob tanks, which I can relate to. ^_^

Also it is the first I'm I've enjoyed ready quest text. "...There's innocent wolves that need killing. Go out and give them a good beating... Also loot their carcases, because why the hell not!"

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

hehe.. random guild invite.. would so love the '$&#! off' version...   thought the quest accept  or decline (dont bother because you will only have to do it later anyway) was hillarious...  image

• DeathspankDeathspank Member UncommonPosts: 139

That was really hilarious, probably because most of it was actually true. 

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

My fav was the Huntard with the red slash through it and the orc discription"Waaaaaaaaaaagh! woops wrong game"

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true