Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shout of the Orc!

McKilljoyMcKilljoy Member Posts: 1

Can anyone tell me how to contact to the staff of the Knight Online? I really hate the Orc in the beggining of the game. Its really annmoying and i hate when it shouts.image Everytime i click to the start, i try to type my account name and password as fast as i can so that i wont hear the damn sound of the it. plz reply here if u know a way to contact the staff.

Everything that has a beggining has an end.

Comments

• AnonymoAnonymo Member Posts: 10

Any uses for opals, sapphires. Should I see them since they fetch a very high price.

• himbranhimbran Member Posts: 94

opals and sapphires are used to get ur master skill. if u wanna get it, i suggest saving them, since they are hard to come by and u need 50 of ea. and yeah, i dont really like the orc, but it gives the game a good appearance.

i have the golden psp!

• ChickenTalonChickenTalon Member Posts: 163

Well, the only 2 ways I know of contacting the KO staff is to:

1) Send an e-mail through the support section of the website, or

2) Shout ingame.  GM's can see shouts, but whether or not they will act on anything you say is a whole other story.  I've seen ppl get a "30 minute chat mute" for spamming the GM's too much(actually some player was begging for bosses or something, but still)

Good luck image  If you can get rid of that stupid orc screen, a thousand virigins will be waiting for you when you die(no, I'm not Turkish)

www.knightsunited.com
    The first and best dedicated fansite for KO

• RaydeRayde Member Posts: 24
    You can only talk to the staff/costomer service if your over level 50 or if you pay to play, free accaounts need to be over level 50.
  • ImlikeuImlikeu Member Posts: 44

That is not too bad!

Teh Orc is really god!

I tip the pasword as fast as posible but well... It's cool!

Turn off the sound while the main window if u dont wanna hear him. ^_^

• AnonymoAnonymo Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by himbran
    opals and sapphires are used to get ur master skill. if u wanna get it, i suggest saving them, since they are hard to come by and u need 50 of ea. and yeah, i dont really like the orc, but it gives the game a good appearance.

Thanks, they are indeed rare.

Meant to respond to the Orc roar (but sometimes what you post doesn't show up and mixed up occurs) which can gets annoying or give you a jump for the first time if you have your volume turned up but aren't expecting it. ::::29::

• grownOutgrownOut Member CommonPosts: 16

Yea... I also hate that stupid orc... He`s annoying and he`s got breathing problems... And also, why would we need to be lvl 50 with a free acount in order to talk with the staff... That`s strange don`t you think?

• meakymeaky Member Posts: 14

I bet it's because newbies come in and start complaining about thing,
    and because it's free, it's easy to just get it and start whining, other
    pay games don't really have that many whiners because they shelled down
    50 bucks for it and wouldn't be paying 12/month for it if they didn't
    like it. :P

• acedaced Member Posts: 32

i agree with anyone who hates the orc

ive played a lot of rpgs and orcs are really ugly

why could they have put a human girl casting a spell or a girl laughing

Die Ugly Orc Go Back To Ur Cave And Die Like The Monster That U Are!!!

This is my Sword, there is no other one like it. My sword is my companion, and I will fight with, sleep with it, eat with and by god I will die with it. And noone will say other wise because I wont allow it

• xKillaKidxxKillaKidx Member Posts: 77
    ok ppl who hate the "Shout of the Orc" just turn off ur damn volume simple as that geez
    8R47J37t
  • xKillaKidxxKillaKidx Member Posts: 77
    hi dont u just love my polls?
    8R47J37t