Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Linkrealms Online, no, not Freerealms, Linkrealms

I'm here to help raise the awareness of a new upcoming game that reminds me alot of UO. Some of us are looking for that sandbox MMO, where you grind endlessly using an isometric view, and kill people while they try to beat a boss in a non-private dungeon.

Linkrealms is pretty much UO. I have never found something that comes so close.

It's a bit of a grind, but the amount of detail and thought put into this game is amazing. At the moment, there isn't much to do after you reach cap, and you have to pay money for your own 'realm' which you can customize using an editor. Aside from this, the plentiful amount of other things to do can be extremely fun.

So, give it a look, theres a trailer on their homepage, and the chance of getting into beta is high, posting on the forums will help even more.

http://linkrealms.com/

Comments

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

i think they give out invites every saturday.  I got one without ever posting on the forums

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by raulaun

I'm here to help raise the awareness of a new upcoming game that reminds me alot of UO. Some of us are looking for that sandbox MMO, where you grind endlessly using an isometric view, and kill people while they try to beat a boss in a non-private dungeon.

Linkrealms is pretty much UO. I have never found something that comes so close.

It's a bit of a grind, but the amount of detail and thought put into this game is amazing. At the moment, there isn't much to do after you reach cap, and you have to pay money for your own 'realm' which you can customize using an editor. Aside from this, the plentiful amount of other things to do can be extremely fun.

So, give it a look, theres a trailer on their homepage, and the chance of getting into beta is high, posting on the forums will help even more.

http://linkrealms.com/

I don't think we played the same Link Realms. The game is entertaining, but much more similar to WOW with PKing than any incarnation of UO over the years.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767