Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF MMO need help!! Comes with a list! :D

DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237

What i want in a convient list.

1. pvp capable

2.Open world no instances between lands. *dungeons/raids are fine*

3.somthing with a level cap 50 and over. grind is fine i dont mind having to do some work.

4. dated graphics... ya thats right i like old games i like the look of them  and usualy immerse you more into the game. atleast thats been my experience.

5.friendly community

6.not a dieing game dpmt gice me a game that hasnt been or will be updated in a while.

7.decent population one big enough for group in the prime hours.

8. F2P is a must. while i like the quality of p2p f2p is the best finacial choice atm.

Think thats everything.

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237

BUMP of no love T_T

• GothikaboyGothikaboy Member UncommonPosts: 119

Last Chaos.

Please do not hype any gam.. oh wait, nevermind... forgot what forum I was on.

• DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237

somthing i forgot to mention. i HATE gender locked classes.

• DismantledDismantled Member UncommonPosts: 121

Pirates of the burning Sea or EQ2X.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Shaiya is all of those, although I don't have experience in the PVP or dungeon side of it.

Community is good, grouping is common, cash shop is expensive (my opinion) but I've avoided it so far and not been seriously gimped.  Classes are not gender locked.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.