Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for turn based rts

drivecdrivec Member UncommonPosts: 104

looking for a turn based army type  rts. games like warhammer or 40k.

id like a game where i can crete a full army right off the bat and no lvling involved.

Comments

• Cpt_PicardCpt_Picard Member Posts: 300

It's a bit queer but this may appeal to you

http://www.banghowdy.com/

Make it so...

• drivecdrivec Member UncommonPosts: 104

thx the game is warmer to what i am looking for then what ive found. but iam looking for bigger and more units. and preferbly none browser based

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247

Turn based real time?

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Turn-based real-time strategy? That's kinda an oxymoron.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • JuggerzJuggerz Member UncommonPosts: 76

Total War: Shogun 2 with all DLCs is a sick turn based strategy game !!! 1 of the best!

Civization 5 too!

• pharazonicpharazonic Member Posts: 860

Thanks for the laugh OP :D

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

I need to take this advice more.

• EvilChemistEvilChemist Member Posts: 105

Turn based RTS lol.

Battle for middle earth 2 - Might have some appeal. There is a campaign mode where there is almost a ready made army good to go before u actually battle. Then there is the traditional RTS mode. It's not really a resource management game so you might enjoy it a bit.

Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic - Similar to Heroes of Might and Magic but I like it a little better for some reason. It is a true turn based strategy game. It really puts the emphasis on the strategy part but it takes a while to build "Armies".

"LOL"

• drivecdrivec Member UncommonPosts: 104

never mind i found something i was looking for called vassel engine