Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Second Age Sounds

hanorethhanoreth Member Posts: 14

Hello. Haven't you old players that played The Second Age with the ol' sounds ever felt that the new sounds werent as good as the ol' ones? Not as much UO in those new sounds..

Can anyone please tell me where I can get the old sounds, I want to get into the ol' UO-spirit.

Thank you. Good luck:)

::::08:: UO ::::08::

-Hanoreth Ahrann-

Comments

• Swafdawg23Swafdawg23 Member Posts: 390
    i love the old sounds too.....my favorite is the vesper music!! makes me wanna play. but you can go to www.moongates.com if you wanna hear the old music!

gamertag - Swaffle House

• hanorethhanoreth Member Posts: 14

What sounds did you like best? The old ones of the new ones?

-Hanoreth Ahrann-

• Swafdawg23Swafdawg23 Member Posts: 390
    the old ones....the new ones are crap!

gamertag - Swaffle House

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

anything about UO that was in the past was better

The old UO was sooo much better than the new patches, although I appriciate the LRC patch. Kinda annoying when you gotta bank every 10min for new regs, and for new mages its very hard to get better.. Cause of the constant regneed.

-Hanoreth Ahrann-

• LuRaviLuRavi Member UncommonPosts: 239
    Hanoreth your statement about mages having a hard time to get better because of forced reg resupply is quiet false! Your estimate about 10 mins everytime to bank for new regs is very wrong on your time limit. Please change your post and stop spewing false information.

Well for new character that cannot carry so much, they have to bank very often. And since they only begin with 1k gp they cant afford much regs..

-Hanoreth Ahrann-

• PsyXPsyX Member Posts: 220

starting with 1,000 gold and stuff is from the NEW UO

Old is 100 gp and 3 och each regs , one empty magery book and like 3 scrolls
    newbied clothing , for a mage that is

• galefan2004galefan2004 Member Posts: 127

What I really hate is the bleeded graphics. I hate that they killed good 2d art for that 3d crap. I would love for the old style balrons, deamons, unicorns and ki-rins to be back as well as some of the other better looking 2d art.

• galefan2004galefan2004 Member Posts: 127

In the old days you could find people willing to help new players. However, they scrapped that with all the current expansions. Being young in and of itself used to be something that was super nice.

I completely agree with the posts above. The old graphics was the best.. Ultima-Online is not Ultima-Online anymore.. They have changed too much..

I also dont really like the new armor system really.. Noone wear normal GM armours anymore.. Everyone wear customized armours. Like studded gloves, plate leggins, mail chest, leather sleeves.. Cause of these changes armors cost sooo much more than before.

-Hanoreth Ahrann-