Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is the PvP in this game?

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

I havnt played in a while. Not sure I ever made it to the level where I can do instanced PvP. But whats it like?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

Instanced PvP? If you're in a contested zone, then you only need to put your flag up and you can PvP anyone from the other faction that also has his flag up. Of course if you go out there alone you're liable to get ganked, but that's how it works. Warbanners drop from mobs and when you use it it allows you to attack unflagged players from the enemy faction  too. This only works players within 3 levels of your level. I don't see instanced PvP anywhere in the game really.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...

• tochicooltochicool Member Posts: 153

No such this as instanced PvP, although it will probably be implimented later on.

But there are conquest zones where both factions are against each other and there are astral spaceship battles for higher levels.

FEEL THE FULL
    FREE-TO-FLAME
    FANTASY.

• KusariyaroKusariyaro Member Posts: 12

High tier runes and broken classes own. Cant even do proper quests cus the game blatantly forces pvp from aseeteph and on. Quitted the game hard since I saw the ammout of fail it brought.

2 Idiotic GM's who dont do their jobs properly, and after 45 levels I came to know every player in the game (300 players on each side, estimation about Eu server)

We were warned about the patch and bugs it carry, they didnt care and patched the game up;

And the ultimate feeling killers : Overpowered Healers with their crap cheap skills and Power selling.

Repeatable end game content; LvL cap is brought up they move the last instance to that level.

/uninstalled

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

hmm, and I was thinking eever since the perfume fiasco thing would have killed this game, feh really some people love to kill they own games

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.