Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chest of Adventurer and Chest of Recruit

alterfenixalterfenix Member UncommonPosts: 370

Since I haven't found any answer around and gpotato.eu as well as european Allods website is down I'd like to ask if there is any way to get Chest of Adventurer and Chest of Recruit other than by completing tutorial.

I just came back after 1 year of break and noticed this stuff but I don't have it on my old characters and I wonder if it's possible to get it for those characters too.

Comments

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

Not that I've heard of. If there is a way it's pretty obscure.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I'm not finding information on going back to get them with a character out of the starting area.  Unless they've changed things since I played, there's no way back to the starting area once you leave.

That was actually one of my gripes with the design of the game.  I got a friend to sign-up and there was no way I could get to them to help without rolling a new toon myself.

Here's what I found on the two chests:

The Chest of the Recruit will contain vanity items and various Item Shop items including Scrolls of Knowledge, a Rough Dragon Hide Backpack, and new vanity items such as a stylish Engineer’s Hat! Each chest that is opened will also reward a player with a second Chest of the Recruit that has an active cooldown on it, and the chest cannot be opened until the cooldown disappears. The cooldown will continue to disappear even if your character is offline. The Chest of the Adventurer will contain a piece of rare quality gear that is suitable for the player’s archetype. Each chest that is opened will also reward a player with a second Chest of the Adventurer that has a level requirement on it, and the chest cannot be opened until the player reaches the required level.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • alterfenixalterfenix Member UncommonPosts: 370

Thx for replies. Since my character was anyway around 20 still I have decided to recreate it. Tbh it's really shame that they have made all this destruction with 1.1 patch as ppl still see the game through this while Allods nowdays is kinda decent game for particular type of player.

Actually what I have to say that in era of MMO games where leveling process is just necessary evil to reach the actual game (that is in fact usually poor anyway) in here I can't say myself much about endgame yet but as for leveling process finally on market something that is at least a bit meaningful (like a year ago got summoner to 40).

And it's still one of the best looking (visually) f2p MMO games out there.

Back to the topic did any of you reach the last chest?