Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still half a year away so might we see another EU Publisher soon?

DerWotanDerWotan Member Posts: 1,012

I know its a small chance but I think Frogster will cost them too much customers. They are already deleting threads against them and are known for removing nice features in terms of their "dumb down" eh westernization formula.

If not you can scratch this game of your list it will have p2w, monthly fee, horrendous GM Support and almost no customer service.

We need a MMORPG Cataclysm asap, finish the dark age of MMORPGS now!

"Everything you're bitching about is wrong. People don't have the time to invest in corpse runs, impossible zones, or long winded quests. Sometimes, they just want to pop on and play."
"Then maybe MMORPGs aren't for you."

Comments

• dragonordragonor Member Posts: 19

at least we have to wait and see how frogster will do when the game is out.. so you cant really judge the gm-/customer-support atm. (also atm you cant say it will be p2w.. also thats not a frogster-only thing.. eme will use chronoscrolls too btw)

also: what "nice features" are they going to remove from tera?

• RazephonRazephon Member UncommonPosts: 628

No. The publisher will 90% not change.

The things you are talking about dont matter to Frogster since they do not do any of the work. They are solely responsible for publishing. Which entails:

-Marketing

-Distribution

-Management of Servers

That is it.

So far, nothing has been 'dumbed down' for the West. The game is already quite easy to hit Max level in Korea. I

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.