Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is this a p2p

angelwillangelwill Member Posts: 43
While i was thinking about how good this game might be real fun a quiestion popped in2 my hed is this game a p2p or a f2p can someone fill me inimage

Comments

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

there is no monthly fee whatsoever. all you have to pay for is the game itself, which is £30, or $50 or something like that. you can buy it in most computer game shops.

but once you have bought the game, that is it. no monthly fees at all. and it has better customer service and more regular updates than any P2P game i've played.

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• angelwillangelwill Member Posts: 43
    Man this game sounds so good its alredy 8:15 and i feel like walking through the dark to get this game man i wish i was playing it now. My emotions at not being able to play it:image
  • nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291
    well, while you're waiting, check out www.guildwars.com and learn more about the game

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]