Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excited...:)

RhimeRhime Member UncommonPosts: 283

Let me say that as an avid tabletop D&D player/DM, I'm excited at the possibilities this game might bring!

Now on to research more info...:)

Comments

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813

Originally posted by Rhime

Let me say that as an avid tabletop D&D player/DM, I'm excited at the possibilities this game might bring!

Now on to research more info...:)

Me too, other then 4th ruleset, but thats just me being picky :)

• JohansonJohanson Member UncommonPosts: 52

I'm also excited about this.

And I think that 4e is really good for MMO, much better than 3.5e (before I got attacked, I'm not talking about PnP RPG, I'm talking about what rules are beter for MMORPG)

And foundry sounds like badass idea :D

• blazin-aceblazin-ace Member Posts: 302

I would agree that 4e supports online MMO play better than any previous edition. There were times I actually wondered if it was designed with the idea in mind. But that's just the ruleset used. I've no real idea as to the quality of content in the upcoming game or the current internal state of Cryptic Studios with their new owners PWI (whom are notorious for introducing pay to win models in all their games.) The foundry always sounds good on paper but just like every game that has introduced the idea, there will be lame abuses. I am watching it but refuse to let myself get hyped in order to prevent further heart break in my gaming life. lol...