Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please prove that you are a human?

Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

The "this could be a possible spam, please prove that you are a human" are getting annoying...

Can't you like safe flag people with a 100+ posts or so? No spammer would be able to post that many spams without being banned anyways, and if some old user actually suddenly starts to spam (probably due to a hacked account) that would be so rare that it can be handled the old fashion way.

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

We put in a new system to curb spamming and we are monitoring it very closely. If you are running into this frequently as a legitimate poster please let us know!

• KaeriganKaerigan Member Posts: 689

Originally posted by MikeB

We put in a new system to curb spamming and we are monitoring it very closely. If you are running into this frequently as a legitimate poster please let us know!

I think I ran into it like 8 out of 10 times when I posted earlier today.

It said something about "Your post has been flagged as possible spam."

<childish, provocative and highly speculative banner about your favorite game goes here>

• xm522xm522 Member UncommonPosts: 117

human!

• TalthanysTalthanys Member Posts: 458

I am a human. Hath not a human eyes? Hath not a human hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as a Scientologist is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?