Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any pve in Aion now?

widjitswidjits Member Posts: 10

I tried Aion at launch, played to near max level.

Did not much like the pvp end game and left.

Is there anything for a pve player in Aion today?

Just curious.

Comments

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

Every other week the PVP Buffs go up in heiron/asmo respective areas so your not harrassed as much. Theobomos has some high level quests to complete also. You can also do Dredgion and crucible at higher levels. Also if im not mistaken the pvp buffs are always up in elthen/ Asmo respective areas. There seems to be plently of people doing campaign quests also. Hope this helps.

***Raises Plunger in salute to Eylos ladies everywhere! :D***

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• BoardwalkerBoardwalker Member UncommonPosts: 388

Yeah, I think that they've been adding more and more pve content, and instances, with each patch.

They can adjust a game all day, but they can't help the issue between the keyboard and the chair.
    Played: UO, DAoC, AC, WoW, EVE, TR, WAR, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, GW2, TSW, ESO, Elite:D
    Play EVE for free for 21 days

• pedrostrikpedrostrik Member UncommonPosts: 396

well this game haves the best open world pve to offer but people still wants the creepy instaced crap design on mmo's, and its a shame ncsoft dont improve loot and quests wise on their open world content.

Example , right now the most dificult heavy boss its on open world , both on baularea, it need 2 alliances of 24 people each, open world, and only some guilds did it, and i dont call it a raid cause its not instanced, and to get it you need a insane farm fo ra key , in a zone full of L55 heavy elite mobs, and yes they add more and more crappy instances a LA WoW , but those i use to be only 2 or 3 times there , instanced pve its sooooo boooring