Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mc Donalds VS Burger King?

Who do you think is the best fastfood between these 2 competitors? Could you guys give your comments.

THANKS ALOT!!

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Why these two, there are much better fastfood burgers.   Anyway..if I must choose one I would go with Burger King.

• impactorimpactor Member Posts: 5

It depends on what you order. For burgers i think bk is better (yeaahh triple whopper!). Chicken is better at mc (can you even consider the chicken fries real meat?). For desserts bk has some real tasty pies (try the hershey sunday pie mmm). Price wise, mc is better. For sides i pick onion rings over fries. Imho bk has the edge.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515
    Burgerking for me. Nicer tasting burgers and fries that stay hot longer ( they also tast good). As for chicken burgers i tend not to have them so cant comment on that tho i do like chicken nuggets from Mcdonalds.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

Burger King ftw. Flame broiled> grilled any day imo. The tendergrill ((grilled chicken breast)) is also flame broiled. more yum.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

McDonalds for Breakfast. Otherwise both are trash bin food.

Wataburger FTW!!!

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Locking this as a duplicate thread. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.