Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NYC Power Outage

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Hello all,

We apologize for the fact that MMORPG.COM has been offline for the past 6 hours.  This is because our servers are located in Manhattan, NYC.  As many of you know, there was a massive power grid failure in the Northeast US and Canada regions today that put 12,000,000 or so people out of electricity...we were one of these :)

It seems that everything is working smooth right now.  At this time, the Horizons beta drawing will continue as planned.  Good luck to you all!

A big thanks to the people involved in restoring the power...image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• HedenHeden Member Posts: 131

Can I get a Woot woot

Heden

Heden

• woot woot!

• ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312
    woot woot? (I know what it means, just sarcasm)

• ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312
    darn you, you scared me, I actually thought I won -_- I never win anything, even if I'm the best at it.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    woot woot.....o wait, this was long time ago image

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

• UifzUifz Member Posts: 252
    Comeon Murt, stop spamming your way to 2000 posts. Earn it, instead of spaming your way there.

And you'll never catch the #1 poster (Skull)

why did u post 2, instead of just editing the other then eh?

and besides, i think i've already passed skull'd posts

No way and he wasn't even around at your time, you don't even know who he truely was, you've only heard.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

wut ever happened to skull? i heard he went to work for gamespy from some ppl. same with darkbackward, wut happened to him? their forum battles were funny. yea they were here way before the site changed its look.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

Originally posted by Uifz
    No way and he wasn't even around at your time, you don't even know who he truely was, you've only heard.

ehm ehm...excuse me, but i made good friends with skull...he WAS there during my time

Originally posted by SatansDisciple

wut ever happened to skull? i heard he went to work for gamespy from some ppl. same with darkbackward, wut happened to him? their forum battles were funny. yea they were here way before the site changed its look.
    "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

i was here back then 2, and lol, they were friends, then worst enemies, it was pretty fun to watch, indeedimage