Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Family Guy, Simpsons or American Dad

2»

Comments

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Family Guy all the way.

The Simpsons are funny but not as funny as Family Guy.

American Dad is kinda stupid.

Oh ya i heard on [adult swim] that they're coming out with a family guy movie or something on DVD in september. It's supposed to be about Stewie after a near death attempt to take over the world and he tries to find his real dad.

• ReveilleReveille Member Posts: 42

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Family Guy all the way.
    The Simpsons are funny but not as funny as Family Guy.
    American Dad is kinda stupid.
    Oh ya i heard on [adult swim] that they're coming out with a family guy movie or something on DVD in september. It's supposed to be about Stewie after a near death attempt to take over the world and he tries to find his real dad.

God I hope they come out with a Family Guy movie that would SO SWEET.
    Viva la Stewie Griffin.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

American Dad is an obvious playoff of Family guy. Second Rate in my opinion. While The simpsons is more entertaining, Family Guy is more funny. I guess I will pick Family Guy.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• Swafdawg23Swafdawg23 Member Posts: 390
    simpsons no doubt.

gamertag - Swaffle House

• Tool2Tool2 Member Posts: 40

1.Family Guy

2.American Dad

3.Simpsons

Its so easyimage

• Fantom18Fantom18 Member Posts: 296
    Even though simpsons are the original and always will be a classic Family Guy is more my age group and genre. Peter is hilarious, well the whole dam show is hilarious. ~Stewie~-Blast you Vile woman!!!

It is sad that someone would cut off their ability to meet a good portion of the world because of their ignorance against other people - Fantom

• MenwMenw Member Posts: 38
    I have to go with Family Guy. The talking dog and the baby genius crack me up. I really like American Dad because the guys antics can be pretty damn funny, but I have to go with the Simpson's for the number two spot, just because the humor is more broad. I agree with a few of the folks that posted that there has to be a change. The kids should be matured and the parents made older. image
  • flag78flag78 Member Posts: 11
    the simpsons is by far the best cartoon ever. american dad is even remotely funny. and dont even get me started on family guy. family guy is sooooo  annoying especially when the dad talks i cant stand his voice, and the baby, hes just plain g*y. imagehail homer simpson image
  • SiphonsSiphons Member Posts: 445

1. Family Guy
    2. Simpsons
    3. American Dad

I've seen all three, and I agree with another poster that American Dad is just a copy of Family Guy, so it's minus on the cool points. ::::07::

The Simpsons are great, but I just like how unwholesome Family Guy is.

---------------------------------------
    All you friggin suburban white kid wannabe poobutts that are in love with G-Unit are sad and pathetic. Find your own identity ::::28:: -Anarchyart

• angelwillangelwill Member Posts: 43
    Woo Hoo go the simpsons the other shows can't compete with this awesome showimage