Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WH40K Tat

So I wanted to get a WH40k symbol tat,

I know I want the symbol to be a spacemarine chapter,  I was thinking maybe the ultramarines or the blood angels, but I amnot sure.

What would you guys suggest?

All men think they're fascinating. In my case, it's justified

Comments

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Id say Salie, In 5-10 years you can just claim its a Dragon head if you want.

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Ekibiogami

I actually found this pretty funny.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Damn... Lurk much there Riki?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• Cactus-ManCactus-Man Member Posts: 572

I don't know,

The Salamanders symbol does just look like dragons though.  A similar problem I have with Space Wolves.

Out of context it is a bit generic.

All men think they're fascinating. In my case, it's justified

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Illius

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Damn... Lurk much there Riki?

You know me man. I always ghost to play. I got to be summoned. Nice to see you till around.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos