Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG...

wrathravenwrathraven Member Posts: 35
To bad these kind of mmo's are still arround image they should be taken offline image

blah blah blah

,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.=,.

Typo's gotta hate em (excuse me :oD)

Comments

• kronic999kronic999 Member Posts: 32

haha yea it should be cuz KO=CRAP

• ElElyonElElyon Member UncommonPosts: 219

I wouldnt call it crap, I played for a while, when it was free. don't know if it still is or not but I thought it was pretty well made I think it is a really good intro into the mmorpg worlds.
    It's basic and easy to use and follow. but I think once you get the hang of the game you will want a little more to your gaming experience and move onto a deeper game.

• sectorbobsectorbob Member Posts: 10

I played this game in beta and the first month of retail (blah!). If this game was 10 dollars for 3 months I might have kept it.. it was quick and seemed to have something evolving (some kind of story) but the game was laggy as hell and the whole thing felt like it was being made by 3 or 4 guys in a dorm room. I enjoy quests and crafting and both of those were super weak in this game.. ah well. Maybe they could package the engine and server they used and sell it as a do it yourself MMORPG, like all the muds that are still around..

Sectorbob
    currently
    Reorai (WoW)
    Reorai Quickshaft (GuildWars)

Sectorbob
    currently
    Reorai (WoW- Kargath)
    Reorai Quickshaft (GuildWars)
    Reorai (AutoAssault- Breakdown server)

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

I also played it during the beta testing, and I was basically hooked, but only for like an hour or two, for a week. It was pretty simple and was easy to use, but I would never pay any money for it monthly. Seemed like a pretty decent game, back then.

• StarZer024StarZer024 Member Posts: 9

This game is only about lvling and pvp. Gets very boring...

| * S T A R Z E R O * |

| * S T A R Z E R O * |

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

It is pretty much a bad Asheron's Call 2 clone, if you must. I played in beta for 3 days for about 5 hours total. I did not like it.

-----------------

To the common WoW flamer!

"Hello you little queen of a man, I may not be respected in your board by many, but I do have more posts, so back the f*ck off because in the digital world you are either a 1 or a 0."

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• DeepinatorDeepinator Member Posts: 32

From what ive heard, Knight Online is considered ok. There is though, another game called

Gate of Heavens by the same creators. Rubies of Eventide is ok too. But my question here

is which u people is the best.

(P.S. dont forget the poll.)

• angelwillangelwill Member Posts: 43
    I can't even play this game so the only thing bad about it right now is the amount of people that are having trouble instaling and allimage