Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth it?

xlr8spdxlr8spd Member Posts: 13

Haha first thread on this forum? COOL. Is this game worth it? The graphics look good... Gameplay looks "just ok" Anyone got some thoughts on this game?

MMORPGs FTW

Comments

• GemmaGemma Member UncommonPosts: 337

I just saw an ad for this. Has anyone played it that can give a quick review?

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Note; i didn't get very far into this game so i don't know about the mid to end level stuff

Basically you start out as someone who joined the new school (one of two), the school is overrun with these little monsters that only kids can see. Once you become to old (which i assume the player character never will become) then you can no longer see them and thus no longer hunt them.

These creatures are somewhat of a trouble making kind so they naturally need to be dealt with.

This is where you come in, you join the school and take up the cause of fighting these creatures.

If you've played a lot of MMOs before it's pretty similar, you got your crafting, you got your hunting and quests are story but text based. What i mean by this is you go into a cinematic of sorts where the NPCs bob their heads and you read lines of text on a screen.

The game is fine at first the biggest problem i ran into is after the first dungeon the quest basically stop and you are forced to grind..At this point i lost interest because frankly even though i thought the game was cute and the school theme was interesting, the quests didn't match up and i felt like i had to unneccessarly work my way to the point where the next quest pops up.  You do have repeatable quests but once you've done those it gets kind of boring.

Good for people you like something other then fantasy or sci-fi and are okay with typical games. Other then the theme though it's your basic themepark game.

overall

Okay graphics, great if you love the whole anime theme

Quests are pretty generic: we need your help go kill X amount of these to stop them

You get a decent mount earlier on which is basically like a hover skate board.

Pretty much your general MMO you've seen a lot before.

Overall impression if your wanting a game to waste a few hours on, go ahead and give Remnant Knights a try, but don't expect anything out the oridinary from it.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• GemmaGemma Member UncommonPosts: 337

Awesome, that's just what I was looking for, thank you!

• xlr8spdxlr8spd Member Posts: 13

I want to play this game but it showed me 4 different downloads and most of them didnt finish within 12 hours.... I dont think this is worth the wait... Just for some game

MMORPGs FTW

• KivyKivy Member UncommonPosts: 1
    started the game and logged in the population count of this game is 0 no one plays even with the starter pack give away...