Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragona Online

PiasekPiasek Member Posts: 318

Dragona Online Open Beta has started today.

It looks like AION. English version. No IP block, free to play.

Read game guide and watch gameplay movies.

http://www.dragona.ph/

Comments

• TechnyzeTechnyze Member UncommonPosts: 80

Looks Decent. A little worried about the company being PH, surprised there is no IP lock. Anyone know if the servers are in PH also?

• gloglogloglo Member UncommonPosts: 1

Yes they are.

• kabal.yerokabal.yero Member UncommonPosts: 29

Kill mob, kill mob MMO but I do like the dragon transformation part of it. The battle arenas are fun too. 100 vs 100... arrghhh... lag... Playing in Xerion, Level 27... Kabalyero, Guardian. :D

It definently a mob grind :P , at least its a quest mobs grind rather than a normal korean pure mob grind. My favorite part is that you can drop items in open world PvP if you are red or in a Guild vrs. Guilds "War"

I am on Juda btw, 30 Ranger name is Technyze.

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

Played it before and after OB, horrible game design and mechanics, but for a F2P until something else comes along it might kill some time for you.

IMO your time would better be spent on Bounty Hounds, Dragon Nest, or Bright Shadow. All of them are very very well made and enjoyable free to plays with excellent mechanics.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

It looks pretty cool. I'm going to try this out and hope there isn't a IP block when it gets fully released.

• Skyla23Skyla23 Member Posts: 6

I've read about this game and its quite amazing, especially the PVP like Batlle of Celebration and its true that there will be a Global version for this game. There might be an IP block if this game is released ^_^

• CaNADIAN69CaNADIAN69 Member Posts: 5

This game looks good, just googled it a while ago and even watched in youtube. I give it 9 of 10 pretty nice game for a F2P.. I cant wait for the Global Version of this game.. LETS TRANSFORM!!

• neabaephneabaeph Member Posts: 8

It looks decent and a little different from other games. I tried to watch the youtube video of this game and it looks unusual. I’ll try to download it and play for a 2 to 5 hours and let’s see. Is this an international game? Reminds me of another game but with transformation and stuff but the graphics of Dragona is much advance.

Can anyone post the link where I can download it?